Matty B Entertainment

Attleboro, MA · View map · Visit website

About Matty B Entertainment

Matty B Entertainment is a DJ entertainment company that provides a combination of live music and DJ services throughout New England and New York. The company works with couples to make each wedding unique and memorable by creating an exciting atmosphere for the couples and guests to enjoy.

Experience
Matty Bernier, better known as Matty B, has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, from small gatherings to large-scale events. Not only is he considered one of the best MCs in the area, but he also provides top-notch live music through his singing voice, saxophone, guitar, and drums. He has also performed all across the country and for many celebrities, bringing the right mixture of music to create the perfect ambience.

Matty B Entertainment provides six different musical events throughout your ceremony, allowing you to choose all or some of the options. They also have a mixture of live music and DJ services for the cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Along with his amazing musical talent, Matty B Entertainment also offers elegant uplighting and a photobooth that will bring the whole wedding together.

209 Reviews for Matty B Entertainment

209 Matty B Entertainment Reviews

Matt
Featured
Matt Duplessis

Married on 12/08/2018

Blown away by Matty B!

2 words: BOOK HIM. Everything about Matty B's performance was beyond anything we could have even dreamed of. The first words out of every guest that night were "Where did you find this guy!? ", and ... Read more everyone is still raving about him today - 6 weeks later. We booked Matty B for the full night: ceremony, cocktail, and reception. There ceremony and reception were in 2 separate buildings, and Matty B was able to set up sound systems in both spaces without hesitation. He played live sax as guests were arriving and during the ceremony. And continued with live sax, guitar, and singing throughout cocktail hour and dinner, and then got the party going! I know I'm biased since it was my wedding, but I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so packed all night and everyone was having this much fun. I've been to weddings with 10+ person bands that don't even compare - Matty B is so unique and truly a special talent. His YouTube videos are great, but they do not do him justice. He was super professional, knows how to read the room, had perfect music selections, and I could go on and on and on. I hope you stopped reading this review 5 sentences ago to go BOOK HIM.

R
Robbie Krueger

Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding day

Best DJ hands down... Does everything from sax to the guitar to signing then jamming out your playlist... You ll love him every second I promise you! Read more Best DJ hands down...does everything from sax to the guitar to signing then jamming out your playlist...you ll love him every second I promise you!

danielle
danielle

Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding planning priorities went like this: 1. Get Engaged 2. Secure A Venue 3. Book Matty B When I first encountered Matty B's wide range of talents at a family wedding three years ago, I knew ... Read more knew without a doubt that we would be seeing him again for MANY MORE family weddings to come. He is a complete pro, and a phenomenal one-man-band-DJ that is simultaneously classic and one of a kind. He took the party through cocktail hour to a dance party reception and ran the night so smoothly - I can't praise him and his talent enough. I know I'll be seeing him again since now my family has grown accustomed to the Matty B Standard of Wedding Receptions - no one is going to want to hire anyone else!