Maumee Bay Lodge

Elmore, OH · View map

About Maumee Bay Lodge

Located on the edge of Lake Erie, Maumee Bay Lodge offers 2 locations to host your ceremony and / or reception with breathtaking views! From weddings ranging in size from 50 to 350, we have menus and settings just right for everyone! With 120 guest rooms, 24 cottages as well as an onsite restaurant and lounge, we are a one stop shop to host your local and out of town guests. Let our sales team help you from start to finish!

9 Reviews for Maumee Bay Lodge

9 Maumee Bay Lodge Reviews

M
Maureen

Married on 10/28/2017

The staff at Maumee Bay made my day perfect. I had zero stress planning this wedding. Kendra and staff do an amazing job making sure I was completely happy. Read more The staff at Maumee Bay made my day perfect. I had zero stress planning this wedding. Kendra and staff do an amazing job making sure I was completely happy.

A
Amanda

Married on 05/16/2015

Keendra was great to work with. She was very easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions and more! They took care of pretty much everything so we did not have to stress about coordinating ... Read more or doing any work on our wedding day. It was such a beautiful location, I wish I could do it again!

D
Deb

Married on 05/09/2015

I could not more highly recommend Maumee Bay State Park for a wedding venue. The staff is outstanding. Even a year later, so many people who work there actually remembered my wedding and were so ... Read more sweet. I have never been a big "wedding person," never been that person who loves to hear about, plan, or even attend most weddings. My dang wedding changed my own mind. It was the best day, best time, best memory of my life. I am eternally grateful to the employees at Maumee Bay who helped in such a huge way to make my wedding day absolutely stunning.