Max Marlow & Co.

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Max Marlow & Co.

Max Marlow & Co. is a wedding photography company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The creatives behind this company are twin brothers Alex Max and Eric Marlow. From candid moments to intimate details, they document all of it and more so you are left with timeless images and video to cherish for years to come. While Alex focuses on the photography and Eric is the videographer, both will be able to capture the true essence of your big day. They are also available for work in Washington, Nevada, Texas, Hawaii, or anywhere in the United States.

This team of creative artists offers six packages for you to choose from. Plus, there are no travel fees on any of their packages. There are three fine art photography packages. Package I includes five hours of coverage, one photographer, 500+ high-resolution images, and $100 print credit. Package II includes seven hours of coverage, two photographers, 700+ high-resolution photos, and $150 print credit. Package III includes 10 hours of coverage, two photographers, 1,000+ high-resolution photos, and $200 print credit. In addition, Alex and Eric offer three cinematic packages. Max Marlow & Co. offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Liability insurance

30 Reviews for Max Marlow & Co.

30 Max Marlow & Co. Reviews

B
Featured
Bri

Married on 03/25/2018

Being in the wedding business myself, choosing an incredible photographer was at the very top of my needs list for my wedding. Especially because at the end of the day, photos are really all you get ... Read more to leave with. I can't thank Eric and Alex enough for making my wedding photos better than I even imagined. Their communication is quick and easy, I never had to wait more than 24 hours to get an answer on my many questions. They met me at the venue weeks before the wedding to go over the different places and shots we could get of everything. And they're super fun and comfortable to spend nearly 8 hours with (because I've experience awkward photographers, and that's something I would never wish on my worst enemy). Overall, my experience with these two brothers was beyond amazing and I would recommend them to any one of my own brides, or any random stranger on the street really. Thank you so so so much Eric and Alex!

Nikki
Nikki Sanders

Married on 03/30/2019

Could not have asked for a better team

Alex and Eric, Hayden and I cannot thank you two enough for shooting our wedding photos and video. The results are mesmerizing and beautiful. To anyone reading this and who is thinking of hiring Max ... Read more Marlow for their wedding, I wish I could shout from the rooftops to please hire these two amazing brothers. They are not only professional but are great at what they do. I was always emailing Eric like a maniac leading up to my wedding. I am very Type A and it is hard for me to trust someone with my plans, goals, and visions. However, Eric and Alex exceeded my expectations.

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!

I LOVE the pictures that Eric can produce. He is an excellent photographer and we really enjoyed working with him. We used Max Marlow & Co. For our engagement photos and wedding and couldn't be ... Read more happier. Eric was very professional, helpful and overall a good vibe to be around. Highly recommend!