Maxe Invitations

Chicago, Illinois · View map

About Maxe Invitations

Our exclusive wedding & special event collection of fine art invitations and stationery designs is here to become a design to reflect only & your story. Our MAXE Invitations Collection is another option for our incredible clients outside of our One-of-a-Kind MAXE Designs.

If having a One-of-a-Kind MAXE Design is not up your alley but you are looking for an option to have a completely custom design - you have arrived at the right place.

We take the stress and the guess work out of finding a design you like for your wedding or special event. We take as much off your plate with this part of your wedding planning as we can! We take time to learn about your wedding, your style, colors, etc. then take your story and create a design to reflect only you with our MAXE Art design you like best!

Yes, these are Completely Custom Designs!! Yes, we also offer a complementary consultation - contact me today!

Once you've selected your MAXE Invitations Art Design, we'll work hand-in-hand on your completely custom designs with unlimited revisions until your designs are as you imagine. We'd love the incredible honor of designing with you and seeing your masterpiece come alive!

❤️ It's time to let MAXE will help you relax with your stationery designs. ❤️

Let's get designing - contact me today!

I can’t wait to see what we create!

~ Molly, your artist & designer

83 Reviews for Maxe Invitations

83 Maxe Invitations Reviews

P
Paula Allis

Married on 12/28/2018

Gorgeous Designs

Molly was AMAZING to work with. Her talent has exceeded all my expectations. She's extremely detail oriented in every design, and down to every detail including your guest list and checking zip codes. ... Read more codes. If you want professionalism, value and gorgeous designs Molly is the best to work with.

L
Liza

Married on 11/03/2018

We were pleasantly surprised from the very first meeting. Molly was extremely interested my daughter's (and mine! ) vision for the invitation suite and other printed materials. This meant a lot. We ... Read more didn't exactly give her a clear picture the first time, which resulted in her having to do some extra work. Not only did she completely change the artwork after working on our initial vision, she did with a smile ... and quickly. Maxe gave us exactly what we wanted, it was one of a kind, she even addressed AND mailed the invites. And unbelievably, they were a terrific price (less expensive than a stationer and online invitation creation sites. We have received lots of compliments already. Maxe Designs delivered value for our money!

A
Anna

Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Molly was one of my husband and I's best wedding planning experiences! We met with Molly at her studio and we were immediately impressed with her positive energy, professionalism, and ... Read more creativity. Molly's designs are truly one-of-a-kind, as she included my husband and I in the original brainstorm ideas, the design process, and the final product of our invitation. Molly was very responsive, and always a pleasure to talk to and work with. My husband and I ended up with an invitation that is not only beautiful, but special and unique to us. We received many compliments on our invitations from family and friends, as well as compliments on our place cards on the tables at our reception. I highly recommend MAXE Designs for your wedding!!