Maxi & Co.

Sterling, VA · View map · Visit website

About Maxi & Co.

Maxi & Co. is a wedding planning business based in Sterling, Virginia. The founder of the company strives to handle all of the logistics and planning of wedding celebrations so each couple can truly enjoy their experience. The organization understands that clients have very specific desires, styles, and aesthetics; therefore, the agents at the business endeavor to design and implement events that excellently portray each couple's wedding-day vision.

The coordination studio offers partial planning packages, which are suited toward couples who have planned the majority of their own wedding and need assistance to blend their already-established details in order to form a cohesive event. Maxi & Co. offers a Peace of Mind Package, which includes an array of amenities that support couples in planning their dream event. The planner will meet with couples two weeks prior to the wedding in order to discuss the details and timelines of the special day. In addition to this valuable meeting, couples can avail of unlimited phone and email consultations. When the big day arrives, the agents at the business will collect and deliver gifts, personal items, and decorations to their respective locations. Furthermore, the following quintessential services are available through the company:

• Day-of coordination

Ari
Ari Konig

Married on 09/15/2018

Best Decision Ever

We were beyond thankful that we hired Clarice to help with our wedding weekend! We do not live in the Leesburg area, so all of our planning happened from afar. We planned two days of events: a ... Read more barbecue and poker tournament on Friday night and then the wedding on Saturday. Clarice coordinated both days and took care of so many things. As soon as we met her, she put our minds at ease. Clarice is focused and pays attention to every detail. We had multiple items that needed to be set up for each day, and some items were used both days. She kept everything organized and made sure all of the spaces looked perfect! The entire weekend went smoothly – she never came to us with issues, she just figured out how to make everything work. We really appreciated it during the weekend, as we got to enjoy the time with our guests and not think about details. Once we got home and began unpacking, we appreciated it even more. One of our wooden table numbers must have broken in transit, as it was hot glued in a few places. We were so impressed that she just handled things and let us enjoy the day. I know there were multiple other little things that she made work. Clarice is extremely responsive, organized, detail-oriented, and professional. She listened to all of our requests and took initiative when she needed to. She even made sure we ate and had drinks during the reception! She was the biggest help to us and was worth every penny. We are so happy that we found her to help with our wedding and cannot say enough about her!

Caleb & Isa
Caleb & Isa

Married on 06/30/2018

Highly recommended!!!

Clarice was an amazing day-of coordinator for my wedding! She did a great job working with me and my mom organizing my wedding day. She made the day of the wedding so much easier on me and my mom ... Read more helping set up and decorating the venue. She was also a great help with the rehearsal. I highly recommend Clarice to anyone considering hiring a wedding coordinator.

Maxi & Co. FAQ