May Floral

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About May Floral

May Floral is a wedding florist based in Chicago, Illinois, specializing in personalized floral designs that reflect the vision and style of the couple of honor. Lovely Bastian, May Floral’s owner and lead floral designer, approaches each couple’s wedding with thoughtful creativity and attention to detail.

May Floral offers couples a range of additional services in order to provide them with a first-rate wedding florist experience. Some of their services include:

• Cleanup
  • Centerpieces
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower crowns

Areas Covered

May Floral is proudly based in Chicago, Illinois, and services couples celebrating their marriage throughout the Midwest.

34 Reviews for May Floral

34 May Floral Reviews

D
Drew Fodor

Married on 06/29/2019

Lovely is the best!

Lovely was recommended to us by our friends who were recently married, and for that I'm so thankful. Lovely was wonderful to work with! We didn't have a super specific vision of what we wanted in ... Read more terms of flowers. I came to our initial meeting with my color palette, a few pictures of white flowers and greenery, and the notion that I wanted our wedding to feel elegant but not over the top/gaudy. Although we didn't give much direction, Lovely did what she does best and nailed it! Everything was logistically very easy as well, from dropping off bouquets/boutonnieres the morning of to the room flip to clean up. It felt good to be able to put trust in someone and have it executed so beautifully (and at a reasonable price)! I would highly recommend working with May Floral.

J
Jamie

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience with May Floral!

I found May Floral on WeddingWire and couldn’t be happier with my choice of florist! Lovely is truly a joy to work with. She’s responsive, thoughtful, sweet and does an outstanding job on the day of. ... Read more Not to mention the flowers and centerpieces were absolutely perfect! She made me an extremely happy bride. Thank you, Lovely!!!!

S
Samantha Cornelius

Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing work, amazing value

I put my full trust in May Floral and she delivered so much more than I could have even imagined. I got married 1 week ago at the Woman's Club of Evanston and Lovely (owner of May Floral) made the ... Read more space looking amazing and also went above and beyond by adding more floral details than I even knew about. She was such a delight to work with and was super responsive. I cannot wait to see pictures of my special day. I would highly recommend any Chicagoland bride to work with Lovely and May Floral. She will listen to your vision, help you steer you in the right direction with options and her experience and will EXECUTE on your big day!