Maya Palace

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Maya Palace

Maya Palace is a boutique and bridal shop located in Tucson, Arizona. For over 40 years, Maya Palace has been offering brides an extraordinary selection of bridal gowns and accessories to create a memorable wedding day. Choose from a unique and diverse selection of over 500 bridal gown options from popular designers, such as Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Allure Bridal, Tony Bowls, Essence of Australia, Casablanca, Sue Wong, and more. In addition to bridal gowns, Maya Palace has the perfect formal wear and accessories for bridal parties, mothers, and flower girls. Maya Palace is ready to cater to each and every one of your unique needs, with infinite possibilities even for the most non-traditional of brides. From western-style weddings to ultra-elegant affairs, the helpful and friendly staff is ready to help you find your own unique wedding style.

Maya Palace Customizations and alterations are made on site to tailor your dress exactly as you need it. Explore sample sales and trunk shows to find the perfect fit for your special day, and utilize their dress cleaning and preservation to keep your dress in the best possible condition. As well as dresses, Maya Palace offers clients the following accessory options:

• Bridal belts

Nichole
Featured
Nichole

Married on 08/27/2016

I said YES to the dress at Maya Palace! What a wonderful experience all around. Stopped in one day with my family last minute, without an appointment. Mary went into overdrive to help me find ... Read more gorgeous gowns and get me into a fitting room. Once I decided on the dress, I went back by myself to purchase it. This time it was Maria who made me feel so special. My family is in Phoenix and my bridesmaids are in other states, so I had to go alone, but Maria was right there by my side sharing my excitement. After trying the dress on again, they took measurements, and had me all set in about 30 minutes! What a treat to meet Susy, the owner of this amazing store. Everyone was just so sweet! A huge THANK YOU to all!

Hope
Hope Powers

Getting married on 02/29/2020

My experience

Everyone was really helpful and there is a large variety of elegant dresses Read more Everyone was really helpful and there is a large variety of elegant dresses

Danielle
Danielle Darr

Married on 05/25/2019

The Only Place To Go For Your Dress!!

All us brides know... Wedding dress shopping comes with so many emotions, stress, and excitement - its hard to sort through it all when making the biggest purchase of our lives! Go to Maya Palace. ... Read more Margarita was my dress consultant and made my dress shopping a once in a lifetime dream. She listened to my needs and wants, heard my fears, absorbed it all with a smile and a hug and found me THE ONE. I wanted to be at Maya Palace as much as I could during the wedding planning process because of the love and joy in this building. I had my alterations done by Maisoon and it was absolute perfection. They have Kleenex and champagne on hand, smiles and love in excess. I'm having my dress cleaned and preserved by them because its another way I can see all my favorite people again. I wished Margarita had been at my wedding, she has such a special place in my heart now! Go to Maya Palace, you'll be grateful you did!