Mayed Up

Abington, PA · View map · Visit website

About Mayed Up

Mayed Up is a licensed, professional makeup artist and certified lash extensionist located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Elaine Maye has more than 14 years of experience in the beauty industry and is passionate about making her clients look and feel beautiful. For your convenience, she has two studio locations, one in Philadelphia and one in Abington. In addition, Elaine is available for on-site services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, and Maryland.

Mayed Up is able to accommodate groups of up to 20 people and offers a variety of beauty services, including makeup, lash extensions, and hair removal through tweezing and waxing. Elaine specializes in traditional and airbrush makeup application and can apply either one on your wedding day. Other makeup services available to you are the following:

• Brow tinting

Featured
Bao

Married on 11/18/2018

Thank you elaine!

I'm so so happy I was able to work with Elaine, from the moment I met her she was the SWEETEST human being and truly made me feel so comfortable during our consultation. In addition to putting me at ... Read more ease (I had already been to two other make up artists and didn't feel like myself after), she worked her magic and I felt SO freaking beautiful. She's amazing at what she does, takes in your feedback and questions without skipping a beat. On the actual wedding day, she showed up 5 minutes early despite a huge marathon happening that day in the city! Every. single. one of my bridesmaids looked STUNNING and couldn't stop gushing at each other how beautiful we all looked. ELAINE IS THE BEST. And fast! If you're still searching for someone to make you look amazing on your wedding day, CONTACT HER.

Brenda
Brenda

Getting married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Lash Extensions

Mayed Up is the best. I wanted eyelash extensins for my engagement photos and a wedding I was in the following week. I luckily was referred to Elaine & I could not be happier. I had lash extensions ... Read more before from an expensive salon in philly which I loved! But when I got my lashes done by Elaine - I am obsessed! They look absolutely perfect. I wanted a very natural look (like I’m wearing mascara or there is just something pretty about my face but you can’t figure it out because the extensions aren’t obvious or looking like spider legs on your face). Elaine nailed it. Her studio is so gorgeous and clean. Her technique is perfection. My lashes have already lasted WAY better than when I got them done downtown. (It is 2 weeks and a day after it got them done as I write this and I still love them !!). I have gotten so many compliments and my friends are saying they love my lashes this time much better than when I got them downtown. Elaine will customize whatever look you want whether it is dramatic and full or subtle and natural like what I wanted! Also crazy affordable. Can’t wait to go back for all of my own wedding stuff in a few months (and indefinitely after that). I can’t wait to refer everyone & anyone to Mayed Up! Ya girl does makeup too.

Julie
Julie Sok

Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience working with Elaine!

Elaine did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not be happier with the results. I knew after I met her at my trial that she would do an amazing job. She really listens to what you want and ... Read more makes sure that you are happy with the results. In addition to being talented at her craft, she was also very sweet and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend her for your hair and makeup needs!