Mayed Up

Abington, PA · View map · Visit website

About Mayed Up

Hello! My name is Elaine Maye of Mayed Up. I'm a licensed professional makeup artist and certified lash extensionist with over 15 years experience in the beauty industry. I specialize in traditional and airbrush makeup applications, lash extensions, facial waxing services, and also have hair stylists on my team! I am a perfectionist and take pride in my work, and love that what I do can help women and men look and feel beautiful.

I have two studio locations for your convenience located in Philadelphia and Abington, PA. Also available to travel on site to you!

To see more of my work please visit my website:
www.getmayedup.com

Featured
Bao

Married on 11/18/2018

Thank you elaine!

I'm so so happy I was able to work with Elaine, from the moment I met her she was the SWEETEST human being and truly made me feel so comfortable during our consultation. In addition to putting me at ... Read more ease (I had already been to two other make up artists and didn't feel like myself after), she worked her magic and I felt SO freaking beautiful. She's amazing at what she does, takes in your feedback and questions without skipping a beat. On the actual wedding day, she showed up 5 minutes early despite a huge marathon happening that day in the city! Every. single. one of my bridesmaids looked STUNNING and couldn't stop gushing at each other how beautiful we all looked. ELAINE IS THE BEST. And fast! If you're still searching for someone to make you look amazing on your wedding day, CONTACT HER.

M
Megan

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Elaine was one of the only people who I've worked with for make-up that made me feel ABSOLUTELY beautiful. She pays attention to detail, is very personal, and truly cares about whether or not you like ... Read more your makeup. Every kept complimenting me on my hair/makeup and it last all night. Additionally, she did hair/makeup for my mom and she felt just as beautiful as well. I am so glad to have gotten to know her through our time speaking before the wedding. My bridesmaids were also in love with their hair too, and I am so glad overall because everyone felt good about themselves too.

Brenda
Brenda

Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Lash Extensions

Mayed Up is the best. I wanted eyelash extensins for my engagement photos and a wedding I was in the following week. I luckily was referred to Elaine & I could not be happier. I had lash extensions ... Read more before from an expensive salon in philly which I loved! But when I got my lashes done by Elaine - I am obsessed! They look absolutely perfect. I wanted a very natural look (like I’m wearing mascara or there is just something pretty about my face but you can’t figure it out because the extensions aren’t obvious or looking like spider legs on your face). Elaine nailed it. Her studio is so gorgeous and clean. Her technique is perfection. My lashes have already lasted WAY better than when I got them done downtown. (It is 2 weeks and a day after it got them done as I write this and I still love them !!). I have gotten so many compliments and my friends are saying they love my lashes this time much better than when I got them downtown. Elaine will customize whatever look you want whether it is dramatic and full or subtle and natural like what I wanted! Also crazy affordable. Can’t wait to go back for all of my own wedding stuff in a few months (and indefinitely after that). I can’t wait to refer everyone & anyone to Mayed Up! Ya girl does makeup too.