Mayfair Farms

West Orange, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Mayfair Farms

A private wedding venue in West Orange, New Jersey, Mayfair Farms is committed to providing couples and their guests with genuine hospitality. Family-owned and operated by the Horn family for over 75 years, the venue features historic stone architecture and sprawling gardens. Boasting sophistication, style, and flexibility, this enchanting venue can set the perfect backdrop for your magical nuptials.

Facilities and Capacity

Elegant in nature, Mayfair Farms comfortably accommodates up to 500 of your closest family and friends. Couples have the option of hosting their ceremony and/or reception in one of the venue’s three event spaces: La Petite and Mayfair, Windsor Ballroom and Wellington Garden. Featuring a fireplace and views of both the west lawn and gardens, La Petite and Mayfair comfortably accommodate a maximum of 100 guests, while the spacious, grand-style Windsor Room seats up to 500. The Wellington Garden, which features a private patio overlooking the north lawn and gardens, hosts up to 250.

There is a team of highly skilled event planners on-site who make it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your desired vision. These experienced coordinators focus on the finer details of each design aspect, creating an unforgettable occasion for you and your guests. Couples also have the opportunity to avail of decadent get-ready suites, providing them with a space to relax and rejuvenate before the festivities.

Cuisine

The venue’s professional culinary staff is dedicated to providing couples and their guests with delicious cuisine. There is a wide spectrum of catering services available including delicious hors d’ oeuvres, buffet-style dishes, plated meals, and tastings. In addition, clients can also avail of experienced bartenders who have the ability to create signature beverages. There is a plethora of refreshing drinks on offer including specialty wine, premium liquor, and house beer.

Location

Mayfair Farms is proudly located in the heart of Essex County, New Jersey. The venue is approximately two miles from a number of popular attractions and landmarks, such as Essex Fells Country Club and Eagle Rock Reservation.

108 Reviews for Mayfair Farms

108 Mayfair Farms Reviews

Yencita
Yencita Chavez Cruz

Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome experience

I am so happy that I had my wedding at this especial location, they made me feel like a princess thru my whole wedding celebration Read more I am so happy that I had my wedding at this especial location, they made me feel like a princess thru my whole wedding celebration

P
Priyasha

Married on 08/10/2019

Lovely experience!

We absolutely loved our experience at Mayfair Farms for our wedding reception. From the very beginning, Bill was so great to work with from the very beginning. He was always responsive and made us ... Read more feel very much at ease throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding, every staff at Mayfair Farms was very attentive and the service was great. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and we got many compliments (especially the outdoor cocktail area). Thank you to Mayfair Farms for an unforgettable evening!

ROSANNA
ROSANNA Eve ARIAS

Married on 04/27/2019

Great services

I was amused with this venue, felt in love as soon as I walking in. Bill was very pleasant as well as the rest of the staffs. The day of my wedding everything looked perfect way behind my ... Read more expectations.