Mayfield Flowers

Crystal Lake, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Mayfield Flowers

Mayfield Flowers is a Chicago-based florist specializing in florals for special events, exceptional service and high-quality flowers. Operated by a team of two sisters in the Chicago suburbs, their expert floral designers will work alongside you to deliver fresh florals that match your wedding style and vision. Whether you desire romantic and rustic or classic and elegant wedding florals, Mayfield Flowers will creatively craft arrangements, décor and accessories that exceed your expectations.

Products Offered
This florist provides personalized service, florals and arrangements for weddings and other special occasions. From chic and hand-tied wedding bouquets to elegant and elaborate centerpieces, this team can accommodate all of your wedding floral needs. Products and services include:

• Consultations
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements
  • Aisle and altar décor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages
  • Flower girl baskets and petals
  • Floral crowns

43 Reviews for Mayfield Flowers

43 Mayfield Flowers Reviews

C
Featured
Carolyn

Married on 06/25/2016

TRULY DESERVING of 5 stars! Keely and Marcy went above and beyond for our wedding on July 23, 2016. All of our table top arrangements, cake topper, bouquets, and boutonniere's were just perfect and ... Read more and beyond what my limited vision could have pulled together. We even had Mayfield Flowers candles to light the fireplace, tables, and entryway making the entire event so romantic. They delivered everything on-time and had the venue cleared within the hour time-frame our venue required post-celebration (I have no idea how!). Mayfield Flowers made arrangements through our wedding planner, Heidi Falk (also FABULOUS!) and our vendor, The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge (a beautiful place and very professional) so that my fiance and I had not a worry before, during, or after. Our wedding day was stress free and stunning. The best advice I can give the wedding couple is to TRUST Keely and Marcy to make your day as beautiful and stress free as it can be by letting go of what you think you know and let these ladies take over. These girls are the professionals, let them do their job. I sent Mayfield Flowers a few pictures of my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and the venue. Keely and Marcy even made a special trip out to the venue with my fiance and I so that they could get a feel for what we were looking for, and so that they could get a feel for the space, the textures, and the lighting. Although I had a very specific vision in mind I let it go and left them to create a palate that was guided by their experience. Later, I met them in their studio to review plans and see a live version of a table setting. It was STUNNING and blew my vision out of the water!!! I kid you not, a cried when the Pavilion doors opened and I saw how beautifully transformed the space had become .

Kari
Kari

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing design and flowers

Marcy and Keely were amazing to work with. When we first met, they made the perfect team and really understood what we were looking for even with our terrible descriptions. We had an idea for an arch ... Read more and Keely and Marcy were excited about it and went out of their way to make it for us. Along with the flowers turning out beautiful they were extremely helpful the day of the wedding and after for clean-up. We didn't have to do anything and they organized all of the set up. It was a lot of stress off our shoulders. Even after the wedding they gave us tips on how to take care of some of our flowers. They went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding absolutely beautiful.

M
Marla Davis

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing florist!!

I am the mother of the bride. We interviewed lots of florists, and from the minute we met Keely and her sister at Mayfield Flowers, we knew we found the perfect match. They were so lovely to work ... Read more with,and spent lots of time with us listening to our vision and then giving amazing suggestions. We could not have been happier with the final results. From the arch, to the bridal party bouquets, to the table centerpieces... everything was “breathtaking”. They also stayed at the venue, after setting everything up, until I got there, just to make sure I loved it. I can’t begin to praise them enough...as their work is impeccable, their pricing is very reasonable, and they work within your budget...and they genuinely care....so were a complete pleasure to work with💞