Mayn Salon

Louisville, Kentucky, KY · View map

About Mayn Salon

Mayn Beauty provides beauty services to brides in Louisville, Kentucky. Brandi will make sure that your vision comes to life on your special day. You will feel beautiful and radiant as you walk down the aisle and dance the night away with your guests. She specializes in a variety of hair and makeup services, so whatever you are looking for, she will be able to accommodate your requests.

VISIT www.maynsalon.com for packages, pricing and information

As a licensed cosmetologist, Brandi has years of experience in the beauty industry and will make sure you look your absolute best at your wedding. For large parties, Brandi and her team of stylists are able to accommodate a maximum group size of 20. Mayn Beauty’s services include:

• Consultations

6 Mayn Salon Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 05/21/2016

Brandi will pull out all of the stops to ensure your service is customized exactly for you and your event. If she doesn't have what you need, she'll get it! She is a perfectionist and will not rest ... Read more until everything is exactly as you want it. Her level of professionalism is comforting and will make you feel as if you are her only client!

A
Amy

Married on 11/14/2015

Brandi is an excellent make up artist and hair stylist. My initial "run-through" with her was wonderful. She made my family and I feel right at home in her salon. The day of my wedding, she did my ... Read more hair and make up my mother's hair and makeup, and the makeup for my bridesmaids. Everyone looked polished and beautiful. Her upbeat personality and timeliness made my big day complete. I highly recommend her as her professionalism and creativity are seamless.

K
Kristen

Married on 10/10/2015

Brandi did such an excellent job with all 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup as well as mine. Multiple guests came up to tell me my makeup was flawless. Mayn salon was able to travel to my farm venue and ... Read more accommodate all the needs of 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and the bride.