Mayus Cakes

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Mayus Cakes

Mayus Cakes is a bakery located in Davie, Florida, that serves the Miami region. This licensed cake shop has been creating customized wedding cakes for couples for over a decade. They use local, organic ingredients to make delicious cakes that both guests and couples will truly enjoy.

Mayus Cakes offers consultations with couples where they can discuss how to create the perfect cake for their wedding. This cake shop promises to incorporate your needs and desires into the construction of the cake so you will be satisfied. To do so, Mayus Cakes will honor dietary restrictions for people who are diabetic, kosher, gluten-, lactose-, and nut-free, as well as vegan. They also only use the best local and organic ingredients, as well as the freshest of fruits. Couples may have private tastings to be sure they have the exact cake they want, and will also be able to have their cake delivered and set up. Mayus Cakes is proud to offer the following desserts:

• Cakes

N
Featured
Natalia

Married on 08/07/2015

Wedding cake is so important to me! Mayu's cakes was one of the best wedding cakes I've had in my lifetime! Thank you so much for making my cake so delicious and beautiful! Read more Wedding cake is so important to me! Mayu's cakes was one of the best wedding cakes I've had in my lifetime! Thank you so much for making my cake so delicious and beautiful!

K
Katherine

Getting married on 02/13/2022

Mayus Cakes delivers talent, perfectionism, and the most delicious memories. Her cakes are one of a kind, invest your trust in her work and you will never be disappointed. I travel an hour long just ... Read more to pick the cake up and will never look for anyone else's work.

A
Ana Marcano

Married on 03/17/2019

Unbelievable delicious

Mayus cakes are not only beautiful but delicious. Many options to pick from! Everybody in my wedding complimented us as the best wedding cake they have ever had. Seriously! Read more Mayus cakes are not only beautiful but delicious. Many options to pick from! Everybody in my wedding complimented us as the best wedding cake they have ever had. Seriously!!!