MB Event and DJ Services

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map

About MB Event and DJ Services

MB Event and DJ Services a wedding entertainment company based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Owner MikeB has been in business in southern Florida for more than a decade. He and his team know how to keep your guests entertained while not being over-the-top or cheesy. MB Event and DJ Services is committed to personalized attention and creating a unique experience for every client.

MB Event and DJ Services will facilitate your event with their skilled and bilingual MCs in order to eliminate any uncomfortable moments of dead air and additionally offer karaoke for added fun. They will keep your guests dancing all night with their wide range of genres while staying away from your do-not-play list. Their music library includes hip-hop, pop, rock, international, country, and more. MikeB and his team take on just one event per day to give you their complete attention, and carry their own liability insurance. They are happy to travel for destination weddings outside of south Florida and have gone to the Bahamas, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and beyond. Additional equipment offered by MB Event and DJ Services includes:

• Flat screen

D
Donna Russo

Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding DJ

MB Event was awesome. Mike was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding Jan 26 2019. He was great. He had the dance floor going all night. I highly recommend MB Event. I will be using him for my other ... Read more daughters’ wedding.

R
Rachael Buchanan

Married on 01/25/2019

Best DJ ever!

We got married last week and Mike was our DJ! He was amazing! I was in touch with him leading up to the wedding and he helped with any questions I had. The music was great and he had everyone ... Read more dancing the whole time! Everyone had a blast and said the music was one of the best parts of the reception! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

A
Amber Telesco

Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing dj! Great time with him!

I had my wedding on a saturday in August 2018. We had a blast! Mike Berrios is such a awesome dj! My husband and i were so happy with mikes performance that we will have him for my sons wedding! Great ... Read more prices too!!