MBDbeauty

New Haven, Connecticut, CT · View map · Visit website

About MBDbeauty

MBDbeauty LLC is a bridal hair and beauty boutique in New Haven, Connecticut. This team of beauty specialists serve as a personal concierge for your every need on your special day. Combined talent and attention to detail make these makeup artists and stylists some of the best in New Haven. Whether you want a natural look or something seen out of a fashion magazine, MBDbeauty will make your desired look a reality.

MBDbeauty offers a variety of bridal beauty services, all ranging in price and customized to suit your style. You will receive an initial consultation and can schedule a trial in order to lock down your desired look. On the wedding day, MBDbeauty will perform high-definition airbrush or traditional makeup application, hairstyling, and eyelash enhancement application for you and your bridal party if desired. They can also stay at the venue for touch-ups if requested in advance.

102 Reviews for MBDbeauty

102 MBDbeauty Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 01/14/2017

I would give MBD Beauty a thousand stars if I could! Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. I was completely comfortable, and excited, from the very beginning when I had my trial with Andrea and ... Read more Kelly. I felt beautiful when I left and knew I had made a great decision. They listened to exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to look like on my wedding day and gave great suggestions to make my look pop. I had a large party with 7 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law, all getting airbrush and hair styling, on top of my bridal hair and make up. Andrea and her team were so fun and efficient and got us all looking amazing and out the door right on time. Our group had quite a variety of skin and hair types and Andrea and the girls made everyone look their absolute best. The girls were so much fun and started our wedding day off with lots of smiling and laughing. You always hope to have a hair and make up team that you trust to make you feel beautiful on your big day, and MBD did exactly that and then some. It was a stress free process that I would do all over again. Andrea and her team were so sweet and genuine. I HIGHLY recommend MBD Beauty, and will definitely book again for any hair and make up I need in the future. Thank you for making my wedding day look everything I hoped for and more!

Lauren
Lauren Michelle Feiner

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Patient and helpful

My bridal party can’t changing their minds on the service they wanted. MBD beauty was patient in changing the contract and also answering any questions i had. I am so excited for them to do our hair ... Read more and makeup! The price is based on the entire service so including all the bridesmaids. They require 50% deposit to book.

U
User7176719

Recently married

Kelly, Andrea, and Danielle were absolutely amazing! They made my day go super easy and were a lot of fun to spend my morning with, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my wedding day! Thank ... Read more you again for making me feel so beautiful.