Hired? Hired

MBDbeauty LLC

New Haven, CT · View map · Visit website

About MBDbeauty LLC

MBDbeauty LLC is Connecticut's premier, award-winning, beauty studio and concierge, offering beauty services for bridal, media, and portraits. We combine artistic talent and exceptional customer service to make you look stunning. We strive to make your experience relaxed and fun, and deliver the look that you want. We specialize in high-definition silicone-based airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, hairstyling, and eyelash enhancements. As one of our valued clients, you will find a level of service more akin to a personal concierge than a beauty studio, including style consultation, and onsite touchups.

Store Location

151 East Street

New Haven CT, 06511

Services include airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, individual eyelash tabbing and hair styling in CT,NY,MA & RI

For more information please contact Andrea Zola, Owner/Operator at (203)819-2658.

Our contact form can be found on our site at www.andreadilieto.com.

www.MBDbeauty.com

www.pinterest.com/andreadilieto/

101 Reviews for MBDbeauty LLC

101 MBDbeauty LLC Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 01/14/2017

I would give MBD Beauty a thousand stars if I could! Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. I was completely comfortable, and excited, from the very beginning when I had my trial with Andrea and ... Read more Kelly. I felt beautiful when I left and knew I had made a great decision. They listened to exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to look like on my wedding day and gave great suggestions to make my look pop. I had a large party with 7 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law, all getting airbrush and hair styling, on top of my bridal hair and make up. Andrea and her team were so fun and efficient and got us all looking amazing and out the door right on time. Our group had quite a variety of skin and hair types and Andrea and the girls made everyone look their absolute best. The girls were so much fun and started our wedding day off with lots of smiling and laughing. You always hope to have a hair and make up team that you trust to make you feel beautiful on your big day, and MBD did exactly that and then some. It was a stress free process that I would do all over again. Andrea and her team were so sweet and genuine. I HIGHLY recommend MBD Beauty, and will definitely book again for any hair and make up I need in the future. Thank you for making my wedding day look everything I hoped for and more!

U
User7176719

Recently married

Kelly, Andrea, and Danielle were absolutely amazing! They made my day go super easy and were a lot of fun to spend my morning with, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my wedding day! Thank ... Read more you again for making me feel so beautiful.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/02/2018

Andrea did my make-up for my cousin's wedding it came out beautiful and looked flawless. I was especially happy with my lashes. Thanks so much Ang! I Highly recommend her and I will be using her ... Read more services for all of my formal events in the future or just to feel extra pretty!