MBS Bridal Beauty

Glendale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About MBS Bridal Beauty

MBS Bridal Beauty is a beauty and health business based in Glendale, Arizona. They are a full-service salon that specializes bridal hair and makeup. MBS Bridal Beauty main goal is to make every bride looks at their best without exception. They showcase luxury products used professionals designed to provide every client a perfect photo-finishes in hair, makeup, skin and nails. MBS Bridal Beauty and their professional makeup artist and hairstylist ensure to collaborate accurately to create every client’s desire look on their wedding day.

Experience
MBS Bridal Beauty’s team of hair and makeup experts come with over 20 years of experience in developing and their art. Their lead on-location artists are visionary and dedicated to their work.

MBS Bridal Beauty has a lot to offer when it comes to their beauty, hair, makeup and tanning services. Services are:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Angelo

Married on 05/21/2017

Bri is an amazing hair stylist! I had a trial with her and she was super quick, because she's experienced! She was very detailed asking me questions like how much hair did I want twisted, how thick ... Read more did I want my curls, how many front piece curls I wanted, where did I want my braid to start, etc. I loved that I really felt I had control in how my hair was styled. My hair looked even more amazing on my wedding day. She personalized it just right. She was super fun to talk with and friendly and fun to be around. She also styled my three bridesmaids hair. She styled my mom's hair separately (5 people including me in 3 hours!). Bri traveled to my house. It was super fun "getting ready" in my room at my house with my mom and bridesmaids. She even helped us with makeup when she was done with hair, free of charge. I highly recommend Bri for wedding hair. She is very talented.

K
Krystal

Married on 04/16/2016

Working with MBS Bridal Beauty was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I looked absolutely stunning on my big day thanks to them! Bri went above and beyond as a make-up and hair stylist. ... Read more She was professional, fun, and attentive. I live out-of-state and was therefore not able to run a trial, and MBS Bridal Beauty (Bri) was still able to create my dream look for the wedding. I truly do not know what I would have done without her! This is a team you can trust, I really would not look any further if you are searching for a professional hair and make-up team!

H
Heidi

Married on 10/19/2013

Our entire wedding party got hair cuts, color, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and full custom make-up (with custom blends matched to our skin). The place is so cute and fun - they made me feel like ... Read more family! Because of my great experience before the wedding, this salon has become my new go to place for all my beauty needs. I've been going there for almost a year now and they've really helped me to up my game. All the ladies there are friendly and easy to talk to, and I love the shabby chic decor.