McCall Party Rentals

McCall, Idaho, ID · View map · Visit website

About McCall Party Rentals

A high-quality wedding rental service in McCall, Idaho, McCall Party Rentals offers all of your party and event equipment. Whether you are hosting a small and intimate gathering or a large celebration, McCall Party Rentals provides equipment for all of your events, such as weddings, reunions, seminars, graduations, birthday parties, and corporate meetings. They always aim to exceed customer expectations and bring you professional service.

The team at McCall Party Rentals will deliver, set up, and clean up the items rented, even if your event is at a difficult to access or remote location. Event equipment can include decor like altars, arches, and lights, as well as event necessities such as tables and chairs. Additional rental items include:

• Dance floor

U
Featured
User2600408

2+ years ago

Josh and his team at McCall Party Rentals did a great job for us! The team of guys took care of everything! Everything was set up on time and completely, and they also helped to hang additional ... Read more decorations in our outdoor tents, which I was excited about. We also hired bartenders through them that did a GREAT job. All of the guests raved about what a wonderful time they had, and this company was a big part in making that happen. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Megan
Megan

Married on 08/18/2018

Easy to work with and reasonably priced

I was very happy with McCall Party Rentals! I had to change my order several times and each time they updated it quickly. We communicated almost entirely over email which worked for me. They had just ... Read more about everything we could have possibly needed and they were reasonably priced. I had them deliver, set up, and tear down as the fee to do that was worth the extra work. I priced out a local Boise company and they were substantially higher than MPR mostly due to the delivery fee. Would recommend them to anyone planning an event in the McCall area!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/07/2017

These folks were easy to work with, had a huge selection of items and options to choose from, and provided an excellent, high-quality product! Our wedding couldn't have happened without them! They ... Read more also took care of the drop off and pick up, which was a huge help. They work well with many other local vendors and coordinated everything with our caterer.