McCarthy Tents & Events

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About McCarthy Tents & Events

Welcome to McCarthy Tents & Events!

Thank you for taking the time to look into our company. If you leave taking away one thing, know that our goal is to be the best party rental and tent rental company in Western New York. New, superior, meticulously-kept equipment, stellar customer service, and an authentic passion for the business are our chosen means to this end.

It is this attitude that has fueled our amazing, organic growth. From our humble beginnings in 2007, rave referrals of satisfied customers have made McCarthy Tents & Events the fastest growing event rental company in Rochester, NY, as of 2015, in Buffalo, NY as well!

Whether our clients count on us for their wedding, graduation, anniversary, corporate event, religious event, outdoor festival, intimate dinner party, or barbecue, we exceed their expectations. From traditional to out-of-the-box concept parties, we have everything you need to make your party a success.

Our tent rental arsenal includes quality backyard canopies, heavy duty tension pole tents for larger events, sleek high peak frame tents, and jumbotrac larger frame tents that are built to withstand 100-mph wind gusts. Clearspan structure tents are available for long term installs or larger events where a pole tent is not an option. We also offer the stunning Tidewater Sail Cloth Tent.

Although we began as a Rochester based party and tent rental company, the buzz about McCarthy Tents & Events has spread across New York State. For larger weddings and events, we are proud to bring our party and tent rentals to Buffalo, Syracuse, Ithaca, the Finger Lakes region, and even as far as Saratoga and Albany. If you are looking for the best experience possible, we are willing to make the trip.

We pride ourselves on service and a job well done, and consider ourselves open for business 24/7. No matter what time of day, there is always someone ready to take your call at McCarthy Tents & Events. Welcome to the best of the best.

Headquarters:

46 McCarthy Tents & Events Reviews

Featured
User4085163

2+ years ago

McCarthy Tents and Events in Rochester literally saved our wedding. Our wedding was scheduled for November 1st in Buffalo. After a few months working with another tent vendor in the Buffalo area for ... Read more the ceremony, that vendor suddenly realized that it would be chilly on November 1st and told us they wouldn't put up a tent on that date. Fortunately, Google turned up McCarthy. Not only were they willing to put up a tent, it was absolutely perfect. The very professional team at McCarthy gave us a tent with clear sides so the Fall colors could be seen as we took our vows. They installed perfect flooring, heated the tent to a comfortable 72 (it was even warmer than it was indoors for the reception!), and put up romantic lighting to make it perfect. Jeff and everyone at McCarthy and on the job site were absolutely professional throughout. They charged a fair price and told me what I needed (and more importantly, what I did not). I was absolutely thrilled with their work and would use them for any event in the Buffalo or Rochester area. Highly recommended.

P
Pam Thompson

Married on 06/22/2019

Our Beautiful Wedding!

My daughter's wedding was spectacular, thanks in part to McCarthy! All went well, starting with the weather. McCarthy's wonderful crew set up the tents in the POURING RAIN 2 days in advance. It kept ... Read more kept the ground underneath somewhat drier, and thus was completely dry by Saturday. The service was awesome - the staff always provided prompt answers to my many questions over 6 months, and had great flexibility near the end with my additions and subtractions. I was quite impressed with how spacious the 40'x100' tent was with 200+ people inside it! I highly recommend McCarthy's for any event! Thank you for everything!!!

Pauleen
Pauleen

Married on 03/02/2019

Best Rental Company In Rochester!

I have worked with McCarthy on countless weddings and events. As an event planner, they are my go to rental company! We have done small linen orders to full wedding tents with all the fixings. They ... Read more always deliver great products! When getting linens from McCarthy, they are always clean - which is not the case with every rental company. When using them for a tent, I always trust their team to do a great job with professionalism. And the in office staff is truly wonderful, always answering the many many questions I have on behalf of my clients. Thank you for all that you do Team McCarthy!