McClelland's Florist and Events

Chicopee, MA · View map

About McClelland's Florist and Events

Enjoy wedding day peace of mind with a dedicated floral designer to create your dream wedding flower arrangements. Take the stress out of the planning your décor by using McClelland's 30 plus years of creative talent to design your breathtaking reception and bridal party flowers. Attention to every detail is most important to us and we take pride in making memorial events that people will be talking about for years to come. You deserve affordable luxury at this once in a life-time event.

We provide:

Wedding services to fit any budget

Personal consultations with your dedicated wedding specialist

Wedding ceremony & receptions décor

12 McClelland's Florist and Events Reviews

Savanah
Savanah

Married on 07/07/2018

Dennis is absolutely AHMAZING! They did nothing short of a breathtaking job with our arrangements. Our colors were red, yellow, and blue and the bouquets were nothing short of showstopping. Dennis ... Read more will always be our go-to florist!

Barbara
Barbara

Married on 06/30/2018

The flowers at my wedding were beautiful. I had white and blush Ohara roses. Just simply beautiful, romantic and classy Read more The flowers at my wedding were beautiful. I had white and blush Ohara roses. Just simply beautiful, romantic and classy

S
Stephanie & Rob

Married on 05/26/2018

The best Florist in Western MA

I was recommended to come here by a family member. They worked so well with me and allowed me to express myself. They made my dreams come to reality. I don't really care for flowers but I knew I ... Read more wanted something simple and pretty and they did just that. I found a bouquet on pinterest and they made it look almost the exact same. I was Amazed!!!!!