McCool Flowers

Laguna Niguel, CA · View map · Visit website

About McCool Flowers

McCool Flowers is a family-owned and -operated wedding floral business in Laguna Niguel, California. Using their unique style, techniques, and originality, they create one-of-a-kind flower arrangements for couples' special events using more than 40 varieties of fresh-cut flowers every day, including a great selection of tropical flowers and Ecuadorian Roses.

McCool Flowers is a full-service floral business that offers personalized consultations by appointment, as well as samples upon request. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff provides couples with the ultimate flower buying experience. They also offer an array of floral arrangements in styles that range from classic and preppy to tropical and nautical to romantic and vintage. They take care of delivery and set up for a stress-free experience.

Areas Covered
McCool Flowers has been in the business since 1995. It provides floral services in the South Orange County area, including Laguna Niguel, San Clemente, Talega, Capistrano Beach, Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, and Laguna Hills.

62 Reviews for McCool Flowers

62 McCool Flowers Reviews

B
Featured
Bree

Married on 06/04/2016

The owner and staff were so amazing always making me feel special and remembering all the details of the style I wanted to create. And the flowers turned out amazing and they are a stand out in my ... Read more photos which I can't wait to share with McCools website as soon as I receive them and they were so accommodating for the delivery and timeline on every detail ......5 stars all the way !

Jeanne
Jeanne Loomis

Married on 07/27/2019

The best from Cathy & staff

Accommodating, professional, personal & fun! Always got back to me, as the wedding planner for our son. Read more Accommodating, professional, personal & fun! Always got back to me, as the wedding planner for our son.

J
Jennifer Dubow

Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience with McCool!

Everything was very easy when dealing with McCool for my flowers. Cathy was responsive and provided everything I could want for my wedding. She listened to my budget and the end product was amazing ... Read more from the bouquets to church arrangements to the flowers at the reception. She even made a beautiful flower collar for my dog! Delivery and set-up were seamless and I could not recommend them enough!