McCormick Woods Golf Club

Port Orchard, WA · View map · Visit website

About McCormick Woods Golf Club

McCormick Woods Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Port Orchard, Washington. Nestled in the woods with floor-to-ceiling window views of North Lake and golfing greens, the golf club is a truly magnificent setting for each couple's special day. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations that can be customized to suit every couple’s personality and style. No matter the room or space, couples can enjoy stunning views and exceptional service.

Facilities and Capacity

McCormick Woods Golf Club has different spaces to accommodate indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Ideal for summertime outdoor weddings, the golf club’s patio area is a brilliant open plan space that can be configured to best suit each couple’s desires and requirements. Additionally, the Wedding on the Water ceremony space is an intimate and tranquil event area perfect for smaller gatherings. they offer the Trellis Room and North Lake Room. Other indoor ceremony and reception spaces can accommodate up to 250 guests. For more information regarding wedding facilities, couples can contact the venue’s friendly staff directly through their official website. Additional facilities and amenities offered include ample parking, full-service portable bar, in-house catering, and more.

McCormick Woods Golf Club offers an array of event service packages that can be tailored to best suit each couple's special celebration. The venue’s event package includes a reception space, setup, cleanup, complimentary tables, linens, chairs, fine china, flatware, glassware, in house pastry chef, menu tastings, dance floor, cake cutting, and more. Additional wedding services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet

Location

McCormick Woods Golf Club is located across from McCormick Park and just minutes from Silverdale, Gig Harbor, and downtown Bremerton. From Seattle, you can access the location via ferry or a short drive. For couples and guests traveling from further afield, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is just a one hour drive away.

15 Reviews for McCormick Woods Golf Club

15 McCormick Woods Golf Club Reviews

Brandi
Featured
Brandi Ray

Married on 09/29/2018

McCormick is the place to get married!

The venue was perfect, the guys got to golf before the festivities while the girls were getting ready, they have large rooms for each bridal party to get ready in. Back up plans / areas for the always ... Read more potential of rain in WA, haha Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond to meet with us, make sure everything exactly how we wanted it and our special day went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend McCormick not only for the venue itself, but to work with their staff who helped make our big day stress free!

T
Teresa Gingras

Married on 06/16/2019

Lovely wedding day makes a happy bride!

Our wedding was great! We were allowed to set up the decorations the night before, and after that I didn't have to worry about a thing! I heard the food was really good (I didn't have a chance to eat ... Read more much of it myself), the set up was just as planned, they worked with the DJ and everything was ready when I rolled in right before the ceremony. The venue is really beautiful and the staff handled everything. I have no complaints. I heard only good things from my guests.

Cassandra
Cassandra Cummins

Married on 01/08/2019

We want to put on another party at McCormack Woods just to go through it again!

We have attended many weddings at McCormack Woods Club House and knew that we were in great hands. All the employees were invisible to our quests, but when ever ANYONE wanted or needed something they ... Read more were right there to attend to us and our guests. From the first call to the end of the wedding was so easy and magical! Our guests just loved everything about the venue and service! But the FOOD and CAKE put everything over the top! The food was fantastic! The mashed potatoes topped with chicken marsala was to dye for. The fish was so tasty that it just flaked apart and melted in your mouth and then there was the beautiful cake! Best tasting 3 layer cake ever! Our guest said it was the best wedding they have been to in many years! From the first day working with Stephanie to the end of the wedding was so easy. My husband and I thought everything went better than we could have imagined. So thank you all for everything! Robin and John Cummins Parents of the Bride