McCoy Wedding Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About McCoy Wedding Photography

McCoy Wedding Photography is a wedding photographer based in Orange County, California. Acting as both photographer and friend, their ultimate goal is to connect on a deeper level with clients and capture images that are both beautiful and authentic. McCoy Wedding Photography leverages an inclination for adventure-seeking for a photography style that can be described as epic, romantic and photojournalistic. Since you’ll spend a majority of your wedding day with your photographers, choose to spend that time with photographers who can create a space that’s comfortable, fearless, silly and intimate.

McCoy Wedding Photography offers standard wedding photography packages that include some of their most popular services and can also customize packages. Wedding photography services include the following:

• High-resolution images
  • Engagement session

92 Reviews for McCoy Wedding Photography

92 McCoy Wedding Photography Reviews

R
Featured
Roxanna

Married on 05/18/2018

I am writing this review with the biggest smile on my face. Kay McCoy with McCoy Wedding Photogaphy is the most professional, sweet, accommodating and down to earth person I have ever worked with. She ... Read more was quick to respond, which let me tell you how important that is when picking someone so important for the day of your wedding...She was easy to talk to and I just felt such a great energy from her I am so thankful to have found her! Our engagement shoot was so beautiful and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable. The images she took from our wedding were downright PERFECT! She captured the moments you want to relive over and over. Her pictures are so amazing that one of my coworkers saw my pictures and immediately booked her for his wedding along with one of his friends who also booked her!! If you are looking for a great photography McCoy Wedding Photography is it!! Thank you so much for making my husband and I so happy!!!

Whitley and Nick
Whitley and Nick

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Working with Kristel Collins was an absolute pleasure. She has an amazing eye and attention for detail. Kristel is very personable and easy going which put us at ease while being photographed. We ... Read more received our photographs in a timely manner and they were positively stunning. We could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our special moments. It would be a pleasure to have Kristel capture many more of our memories for years to come.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience with Kay!

I would highly recommend Kay! She has been amazing to work with! 10/10! Read more I would highly recommend Kay! She has been amazing to work with! 10/10!!!