McCoy Wedding Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About McCoy Wedding Photography

McCoy Wedding Photography is a wedding photographer based in Orange County, California. Acting as both photographer and friend, their ultimate goal is to connect on a deeper level with clients and capture images that are both beautiful and authentic. McCoy Wedding Photography leverages an inclination for adventure-seeking for a photography style that can be described as epic, romantic and photojournalistic. Since you’ll spend a majority of your wedding day with your photographers, choose to spend that time with photographers who can create a space that’s comfortable, fearless, silly and intimate.

McCoy Wedding Photography offers standard wedding photography packages that include some of their most popular services and can also customize packages. Wedding photography services include the following:

• High-resolution images
  • Engagement session

93 Reviews for McCoy Wedding Photography

93 McCoy Wedding Photography Reviews

R
Featured
Roxanna

Married on 05/18/2018

I am writing this review with the biggest smile on my face. Kay McCoy with McCoy Wedding Photogaphy is the most professional, sweet, accommodating and down to earth person I have ever worked with. She ... Read more was quick to respond, which let me tell you how important that is when picking someone so important for the day of your wedding...She was easy to talk to and I just felt such a great energy from her I am so thankful to have found her! Our engagement shoot was so beautiful and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable. The images she took from our wedding were downright PERFECT! She captured the moments you want to relive over and over. Her pictures are so amazing that one of my coworkers saw my pictures and immediately booked her for his wedding along with one of his friends who also booked her!! If you are looking for a great photography McCoy Wedding Photography is it!! Thank you so much for making my husband and I so happy!!!

Penny
Penny

Married on 06/15/2019

Kay is Awesome!!

Kay was great. Everywhere I looked she was there. She new every picture to take. She suggested sunset pictures on the beach. I know they are going to be gorgeous. Read more Kay was great. Everywhere I looked she was there. She new every picture to take. She suggested sunset pictures on the beach. I know they are going to be gorgeous.

Megan
Megan Magee

Married on 06/09/2019

Kay was the best for our San Diego wedding!

Kay was a great photographer to have throughout the wedding planning process, and on our day. She had us come up to the OC where she is based for an engagement shoot (included in the package), which ... Read more was great because we got to know her ahead of the wedding and got some cool beach photography to use on our digital wedding invites. Kay has shot tons of weddings and will be cool as a cucumber throughout your ceremony and reception. We had her for six hours, from pre-ceremony photos with our wedding party and some family members, through all of the events like first dance and dinner. At the end, we had a 30 minute sunset photoshoot with Kay and our videographer, which was a really wonderful part of the wedding - getting to spend time with my husband and having awesome cliffside sunset documentation of it. Also love her editing style - check out her instagram. Definitely consider Kay for your wedding! She's the perfect professional and will keep things moving along as they should.