McElroy Weddings

Burlington, MA · View map · Visit website

About McElroy Weddings

McElroy Weddings is a premiere award-winning videography firm that specializes in a documentary & cinematic approach for capturing the big day. We invite you to view our online samples of trailers, highlights and demos from Boston, Florida and Los Angeles. Our staff of creative professionals develop relationships with every client as we discover what their video needs are for each individual wedding.

McElroy Weddings offers a wide array of wedding videography services. Services include:

• Full-feature video

Featured
    Marianna

Married on 03/16/2019

Great videographer!

Ever since I was younger, I loved watching wedding videos and my favorites were the trailers that lasted only a few minutes but brought you to happy tears by the end. When looking for my own ... Read more videographer, I watched SO many videos and decided on McElroy due to how beautiful the videos were and how emotional they made me. Armando, my lead videographer, was amazing on my big day. He thought of ideas that I had not thought of getting video of and he was professional and kind to everyone! I was so excited to get my footage back. The three minute trailer was AMAZING when I received it and the cinematic highlight a got (15 minutes long) was the most perfect memory of my wedding day. I watched my wedding video every single night when I first got it and I'm still pressing play more frequently than I care to admit. My family and friends were blown away with the beauty of my wedding videos too. I highly recommend McElroy Weddings if you're looking for a videographer! :)

Larissa
    Larissa

Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing wedding day video

I cannot say enough great things about the team at McElroy. We were truly blown away with our final video (which was customized to fit our pricing needs) The guys arrived on time, were so friendly, ... Read more professional and knew what they were doing. They made us feel comfortable and truly captured the best videos we could ever ask for. Quality finished product and we cannot thank the team enough. So easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and after the wedding finalizing the finishing touches. Highly recommend!! Thank you!

K
    Kelly Girard

Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amazing experience! Our videographers captured our day in the most perfect way! Watching it over brings back all the moments and memories, not to mention the emotion! We will cherish this video for ... Read more many years to come! It is as close as we can get to reliving the day over again!