McKenzie Stewart Weddings

Henderson, NV · View map · Visit website

About McKenzie Stewart Weddings

Hi! Welcome to my WeddingWire page where I do my best to show you a bit of who I am.

I am a Las Vegas Wedding Photographer. I focus on capturing REAL raw moments. My clients aren't typically models, they're real couples like you. I walk you through with prompts made to make you feel comfortable and to have a lot of fun to get the reactions and photos I want for you.

If this sounds like what you want for your wedding and/or engagement photos and you like my style, we should totally talk!!! Send me a message, or an email, or better yet, go check out my website and contact me directly through there!

I can't wait to hear more about your wedding!!!!

Pssssst.... Follow me on Instagram or Facebook right here below:

74 Reviews for McKenzie Stewart Weddings

74 McKenzie Stewart Weddings Reviews

K
Featured
Kat

Married on 04/22/2017

UPDATE for the Wedding - My family cannot stop talking about how perfect our pictures are! McKenzie really has the eye and the talent. She gets you the pictures within DAYS (a-mazing). We got to ... Read more relive the night on our honeymoon while we looked through our pictures. My father pointed out some of the pictures are so good, they look like magazine advertisements. I have recommended McKenzie to everyone I know and we cannot say enough about how great the photos are. Day of, she was one time, collected, and blasted through the family "must have" photos. She even gave us helpful hints on how to get the best shot (such as faking the toss three times) and the photos from the night are phenomenal! Cannot say enough about how easy she was to work with and the high value and high quality of the photographs we received. Thank you McKenzie!! Original Review for the Engagement Photos - McKenzie Stewart has been amazing. We were a little nervous for our engagement session, but she made it feel natural. We got our pictures within 24 hours and they were amazing. We've had so many complements on how natural and fun our engagement pictures were, we've immediately booked her for the wedding. We are so excited to work with her and her easy going nature!

Alyson
Alyson

Married on 11/09/2018

McKenzie was amazing. I couldn't have imagined better photos or asked for a better person to work with.

McKenzie was truly amazing. She did our engagement shoot as well as the wedding and both events were better than I could have imagined. She is patient, kind, and very professional and talented.I ... Read more would recommend her to anyone! I would love to use her in the future for any photo needs!

S
Shelley

Married on 09/29/2018

The best experience!

McKenzie took our engagement and wedding photos, and was the best pick out of all our wedding vendors! She was amazing to work with, helped the day go so smoothly and was extremely professional and ... Read more fun to work with. The pictures turned out amazing. Her and her husband Ben are a great team and we couldn't have asked for more.