McKinney Entertainment

Loveland, CO · View map

About McKinney Entertainment

Let's face it, anybody can download great music for your wedding. What makes us different is that we also work to create a seamless, smooth flowing, and stress free day so you and your guests can have more fun.

Weekend prices start at $1099 for receptions. Our average clients spends between $1250 and $1500 which usually includes both the ceremony and reception.

Give Diana a call or text at 970-217-9285.

19 Reviews for McKinney Entertainment

19 McKinney Entertainment Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 06/16/2018

Just wow! Diana and Scott were able to help us out on very short notice, and we were so happy with the way things turned out! Easy to work with, responsive and a positive attitude about our event. We ... Read more We really got the feeling they cared about us, and how our party turned out for our family and friends. Being that there are two of them...the extra helping hands were wonderful! Diana even went so far as to refill drink dispensers and keep an eye on food, etc. without being asked. I know this is not expected of a DJ by any means, but it just shows their willingness to go above and beyond to help make the event a success. Would definitely recommend them for a wedding, large backyard party or any other event!

A
Anthony

Married on 09/05/2015

I will start by saying I would gladly give Scott and Diana McKinney two thumbs up for everything they did for us that special weekend. My wife Allison and myself (Tony) decided to have a destination ... Read more wedding in the Rockies, traveling from Nashville Tennessee. Our first choice for the venue was the Snow Mountain Ranch, who gave us contact information for the Mckinneys and gave them a great reference. After starting to get everything in this crazy process started, Allison (who lined up 98% of our wedding celebration) knew with out a doubt we found the perfect Dj. They provided us with everything we needed to make sure their services were exactly what we wanted...... By the end of the night, Scott and Diane were practically part of our family. They went above and beyond their expectations to et us through the night. They kept the mood wonderful with great music and fun games! They helped with set up and tear down of the entire event, played some special songs at he end :), saved my sister in laws cup and mailed it home to us, and Diane even found the time to take some wonderful extra pictures of the whole night. They traveled for us, and even made their own weekend trip out of it. Trust us, if McKinney Entertainment is available, make life easier and bring them on board! You'll see what I mean, I promise!

D
Diane

Married on 08/22/2015

We found McKinney Entertainment to be an excellent choice for our daughter's wedding. They were very professional, had an excellent selection, and went above and beyond to make this a very special ... Read more day. I would highly recommend McKinney Entertainment for your special event.