McMillen Photography

Waynesburg, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About McMillen Photography

McMillen Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their style is a well-balanced mix of photojournalistic, creative, formal and candid photos. You can handpick which photographer you’d like to work with, and they’ll be there on your wedding day. Not only do they offer knowledgeable photographers, but they also have office staff handling logistics, editors working on images and a production team printing your order. There is a whole team of professionals working hard to give you quality products in a quick turnaround time. They truly have a passion for weddings and the excitement that surrounds them!

Along with photography, McMillen Photography also offers videography, photo booth and DJ services. Their wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

R
Featured
Rayna

Married on 09/02/2017

Zack was our photographer for the entire day and he did Amazing! My husband and I were so pleased with the photos, the quality of the work and the professionalism he had throughout the day. My ... Read more husband is more photogenic than I am and Zack made me look beautiful next to my handsome hubby. I would highly recommend McMillen Photography for any bride/groom looking for great quality and photos for your special day. Thank you again for capturing our Wedding Day.

Cynthia
Cynthia Plazek

Married on 07/13/2019

Second Daughter's Wedding, great

Our second daughter's wedding photos were excellent, because we selected McMillen Photography. Compared to the first daughter's wedding, with a different photographer, McMillen was thorough, artistic, ... Read more artistic, and a great value. I especially enjoyed the photos of my daughter and me and will always treasure them. The candids at the reception were excellent. Bailey and Margie worked so hard to get everyone in, which was challenging because it was a massive outdoor venue. I would definitely recommend McMillen Photography.

C
cassandra

Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding

Ed the photographer who worked our wedding was the greatest guy. He smiled all day and everyone loved him. He did a great job. He was patient and very professional. Read more Ed the photographer who worked our wedding was the greatest guy. He smiled all day and everyone loved him. He did a great job. He was patient and very professional.