MDGWeddings

Studio City, CA · View map

About MDGWeddings

Hello and welcome! I am a Wedding Photographer currently based in Los Angeles, CA - serving Los Angeles, Central Coast and Inland Empire areas. Photography is my biggest passion and I am lucky to have it as my job as well! One of the things that helps me stand out among other photographers is that I always bring my heart to work - I don't just come to shoot your wedding, I am there to be happy for you and with you. I believe, as a photographer, you have to feel the moment to capture it perfectly and live through every moment of the wedding. I cry and I laugh with everyone else, and it helps me to capture the most touching moments of your very special day! I really hope that you will let me create beautiful photos that will bring back the amazing moments to you every time you flip through your photo albums!

1 Reviews for MDGWeddings

1 MDGWeddings Reviews

G
Gretchen

Married on 05/18/2013

We are SO happy with our choice of Marina as our wedding photographer! As part of her very affordable package she offered a 1-hour engagement photo shoot, which ended up being more like 2 1/2 hours at ... Read more no extra charge! We LOVED our engagement photos, but even those paled in comparison to what she captured at our wedding. When I saw the first set of 80+ photos the very next day (she must have stayed up all night!) I started to cry! They were beautiful beyond my imagination. She worked so hard that night, being sure not to miss a single thing. We couldn't be more happy with Marina and with our photos. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

MDGWeddings FAQ