Me and My Girls Antiques and Home Decor

Labelle, Florida · View map

About Me and My Girls Antiques and Home Decor

This is a new type of shower/wedding registry. Come in and register beautiful antiques, furniture, home decor and lots more and receive some of the most incredible gifts from your guest from Me and My Girls Antiques, Home Decor and Lots more. Our prices vary so so can register anything from candles to antique furniture. This is a one-stop, personalized gift registry location.

4 Reviews for Me and My Girls Antiques and Home Decor

4 Me and My Girls Antiques and Home Decor Reviews

E
Ethan

Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience. Will definitely come back in the future.

Overall great experience from start to finish. Great assistance for finding things we needed. Read more Overall great experience from start to finish. Great assistance for finding things we needed.

J
Megan

Married on 10/27/2018

LOVED having my registry here!

I wasn’t sure where to do my registry because I’d have to drive to Fort Myers or Naples to create one. We don’t have much out here in Labelle when it comes to wedding registries but I happened to pass ... Read more by Me and My Girls with my mom and instantly fell in love. I was so happy when I saw they offer wedding registries- I loved having mine here and it was such a convenient place for all my guests since most were local. Maggie was very professional and so easy to work with, taking my many questions and phone calls with no problem at all. I especially loved that they also had an online portion through their Facebook so I could sneak a peek and see what was bought- plus it made it easier for our few out of town guests to see what was on our registry and buy them. Overall, I had a great experience and it was so nice to not only do a local registry but have interesting and out of the box items on our registry. I loved their selection of china but I also loved getting to pick different and unique items for our home too. Thank you, Maggie, for a great experience! Would recommend to anyone.

K
Karen Garcia-Tunon

Married on 09/29/2018

Memorable experience!

The personalized assistance made the experience wonderful. The beautiful selection of items to fill our home were one of a kind. Plus the discount to come back and get items not received on our ... Read more registry was great. We love LaBelle and all their vendors but Me and My Girls Antiques Home and Decor feels like home.