ME Photo & Design LLC

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About ME Photo & Design LLC

ME Photo & Design LLC is a documentary wedding photography boutique in Philadelphia. They strive for exquisite lighting and natural expressions, helping couples to be comfortable in front of the camera and to have a fun, memorable experience. Since 2008, they have been creating beautiful and timeless images of each client's special day that they will enjoy for years to come.

ME Photo & Design LLC offers many services to capture every special moment of your dream day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter

Other Services
ME Photo & Design LLC also offers many ways to preserve and display your precious wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards

Areas Covered
ME Photo & Design LLC is based in Philadelphia but also covers other counties in Pennsylvania, including Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County and Bucks County. They also service areas in Southern New Jersey and Delaware.

44 Reviews for ME Photo & Design LLC

44 ME Photo & Design LLC Reviews

A
Featured
Ann

Married on 09/30/2017

Meagan and her team did an amazing job on our engagement & wedding photos. I am not photogenic and usually hate photos of myself but Meagan made me (and everyone) look flawless! Engagement Photos: The ... Read more The engagement session with Meagan made all the difference with our wedding photos. Not only did she travel all the way to NYC for us but she was incredibly flexible with her schedule and willing to trek all over with us. During the session we got to know Meagan and became comfortable in front of the camera. The first few minutes of being photographed in NYC with hundreds of people “watching” felt awkward but Meagan is so good with direction that after a few minutes we felt comfortable posing in public. In a few hours we went all around the city hitting every location we picked out. Meagan has such a good eye she would stop us along the way to capture a great photo opportunity when she saw one. I am so happy that we did the engagement session because after viewing the photos we were able to see our flaws as models and correct our poses and facial expressions for our wedding day. Wedding Day Photos: On our wedding day, Meagan and her assistant were amazing. They were on time and fun to be around. I had been running behind getting ready (last one to get my hair & makeup done) and Meagan was patient and still managed to get all the shots I wanted regardless of me being behind schedule. Two things impressed me on our wedding day …1) I was really nervous and anxious and I’m sure it was written all over my face but Meagan still managed to make me look natural, comfortable, and gorgeous; even when I was ugly crying which is extraordinary! 2) I was so preoccupied with family and friends that I just had fun and didn’t worry about photos. I trusted that Meagan was capturing the moments that mattered and she absolutely did. She did not miss a single thing and was always where she needed to be. She took so many beautiful photos above and beyond my expectations. 100% recommend!

K
Kate

Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Meagan and ME Photo & Design! Meagan was always very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Meagan and her second photographer, Nicole, arrived on time the ... Read more day of the wedding and we’re so helpful throughout the whole day. She even helped pin my Dad’s boutonnière on for us! I really could not be more grateful for how wonderful they were. Most importantly, the pictures turned out beautifully! I have the best pictures with my husband, family, and friends. I will cherish these pictures forever! Thank you Meagan and ME Photo & Design! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/13/2017

Meagan was great to work with and took beautiful wedding photos. She was a true professional plus a really nice person. My husband and I researched and spoke with several photographers before choosing ... Read more Meagan and we're very happy with our choice. Leading up to the big day, she took the time to listen to what we wanted but also made helpful suggestions. She took a great mix of candids and traditional wedding photos. We got unexpected rain at our wedding, but Meagan took advantage of the lighting from the rain and overall handled the last minute changes very well, without adding any stress. I would highly recommend Meagan!