Meadows Bridal Shop

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About Meadows Bridal Shop

Meadows Bridal Shop is a family operated bridal shop that offers a little bit of everything! We have bridal gowns (both able to order and "off-the-rack"), Mother of the occasion dresses, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, baptismal/christening gowns, cocktail and guest of the wedding dresses, accessories, and so much more. At Meadows Bridal Shop, you will receive phenomenal customer service and feel comfortable with any of our bridal stylists. Toni & Dee are a mother-daughter powerhouse and will help you to find the perfect dress for your big day! It is often said that you walk in to Meadows as a customer, but leave as family!

Appointments are not mandatory but they are recommended so that the appropriate attention can be given to you.

We sell fabulous designers like David Tutera, Mori Lee, and Casablanca to name a few. Contact us today to find your dream dress!

2 Reviews for Meadows Bridal Shop

2 Meadows Bridal Shop Reviews

C
Catherine

Getting married on 09/07/2019

What an AMAZING experience! I came here for my first stop and could not be happier that I did! The owner and her mother were SO incredibly helpful and knowledgable. The selection was wonderful and ... Read more overall experience could not have been more lovely. Add this place to the top of your list for sure!

Stef
Stef DiMeglio

Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing, fun experience - at an affordable price!

I purchased my Casablanca dress for my May 2018 wedding at Meadows and could not be happier! Toni and Dee were so helpful, genuine and fun to work with throughout the entire process, and helped make ... Read more my big day a success! They helped customize my dream dress, and provided suggestions for jewelry and a headpiece, which I also purchased there – and, all at an affordable price! The shop has a beautiful variety of dresses, and is modern, clean and fun, making you feel like a true princess while you’re there. I highly recommend Meadows Bridal Shop for any of your wedding needs!

Meadows Bridal Shop FAQ