Meadowview Flowers

Princeton, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Meadowview Flowers

Meadowview Flowers provides locally grown flowers for everyday events, special occasions and weddings and is located in Princeton, Kentucky. Specializing in homegrown blooms, foraged wildflowers and unique foliage, grower and designer Sara Brown crafts naturally styled bouquets and arrangemets. Local flowers are typically available from May through October. If you have your heart set on something we don't grow, we will do our best to source it locally or from other American growers. Out of season wedding bouquets and arrangements will have as many locally foraged materials as possible, greenery, textural items, etc. Beautiful blooms will be ordered from trusted sources and bouquets and arrangements will be curated to have a natural, seasonal look.

Wedding and Event Planning

Full service wedding and event planning and coordinating are available. We can help with every detail or just a few. We have experience with large weddings and the staff needed to make it happen.

Floral and Event Design

Full service wedding and event design. I have an extensive collection of vintage items and both modern and vintage vases. Experience in design allows me to help clients with color and styling choices. We are experienced in large floral installations, hanging installations, arbors, etc.

Vases and Decor

Sara is a collector of many vintage items. These items can be incorporated in your wedding for a unique look. Simple clear glass and more modern vessels are also available.

14 Reviews for Meadowview Flowers

14 Meadowview Flowers Reviews

W
W Sullenger

Married on 01/23/2019

She works for you but more importantly with you!

I was completely satisfied with Meadowview Flowers (Sara)! She was so easy to work with and when you have a question or concern she puts you at ease. She is there for you and wants to make it just ... Read more what you want, which she did! I would recommend her to anyone! Can't wait to watch her grow (no pun intended :)

T
Teddie

Married on 08/18/2018

I could not have been more pleased with my flowers for my wedding.

Meadowveiw Flowers went above and beyond to provide excellent service. It was simply beautiful. Sara was prompt, resourceful, and very pleasant to work with. She was able to implement the exact ... Read more whimsically romantic vibe I wanted. She's the best at what she does. Totally top-notch.

M
Maddi

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing to work with!

Her flowers for our May wedding were exactly what we had an envisioned. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, from planning and picking arrangements, to the morning of the wedding. ... Read more I would highly recommend Sara and Meadowview Flowers to anyone!