Meagan Emilia Photography

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Meagan Emilia Photography

Meagan Emilia Photography is a photography company based in Providence, Rhode Island that captures all the passionate and little fleeting moments that make up your love story. They want you to walk away with a keepsake that you will cherish forever.

Experience
Photographer Meagan Emilia has experience in everything from studio portraiture to commercial photography, which she learned in her time at the prestigious ten-month program at the Hallmark Institute of Photography. She has traveled to exotic locations and worked alongside a Newport-based yacht photographer, honing her skills along the way.

Meagan Emilia Photography uses a photojournalistic and unobtrusive style to capture beautiful, modern images. With a little bit of encouragement and creativity, Meagan will make you feel comfortable and enhance your natural poses. She also offers engagement and boudoir sessions.

39 Reviews for Meagan Emilia Photography

39 Meagan Emilia Photography Reviews

H
Featured
Holly

Married on 06/24/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Where do I even begin!? Meagan was the best vendor choice I made for my entire wedding (and all my vendors were phenomenal but Meagan really stands out)! First things first my ... Read more wedding photos belong in a magazine! She did an absolutely incredible job. She understands how to grab the most beautiful angles, capture THE most romantic shots, and best of all she truly captures just how magical my husband makes my world and how happy we are together! I was sad about the weather the day of my wedding, foggy and cloudy, but in my pictures YOU CANT EVEN TELL! She makes us glow, makes the background beautiful and truly sets the scene in the pictures for the way my heart felt that day, just glowing! On top of her being a phenomenal photographer she goes above and beyond! My husband and all his grooms men went surfing the morning of our wedding day and she went to take pictures of them just for fun. Those are pictures my husband will absolutely cherish forever! Another huge plus is she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera which was very important to my husband and I! If you don’t book with Meagan I am sorry but you are truly missing out! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is so fun and professional to be around, you just feel like your hanging out with another one of your friends! My husband and I will cherish our pictures forever! I honestly cannot stop looking at them! Book with her and she will give you beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

Caylin
Caylin Quatromoni

Getting married on 05/09/2020

The Best Ever!

My husband and I had an amazing time having our wedding photos taken by Meagan! We warned her before the wedding that we both hate having our photos taken, but that was not an issue at all. She made ... Read more us feel comfortable and I don't think we stopped laughing the whole time, which made our photos looks incredibly natural. The photos turned out beautiful, and I get the feeling that Meagan works great with just about everyone!

L
Liz Taddei

Married on 12/07/2018

First and Best Vender I called after getting engaged!

Meagan was the absolute best decision to have as part of our special day and she was the first person I called after getting engaged to see the dates she was free to do our wedding the following year. ... Read more I had been in a wedding the prior year that she did and she made the whole experience, comfortable, fun and relaxed. As you know weddings are very stressful and to have someone with her genuine, real vibe was exactly what we were looking for. We had Meagan shoot our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and wedding. The pictures came out incredible and it was so comfortable and easy to work with her. Looking forward to creating a photo album before she gets busy with 2019 weddings. Meagan will be one of the best decisions for you to make on your special day! Thank you, Meagan!