Meagan Emilia Photography

Providence, RI · View map

About Meagan Emilia Photography

Meagan Emilia Photography is a photography company based in Providence, Rhode Island that captures all the passionate and little fleeting moments that make up your love story. They want you to walk away with a keepsake that you will cherish forever.

Experience
Photographer Meagan Emilia has experience in everything from studio portraiture to commercial photography, which she learned in her time at the prestigious ten-month program at the Hallmark Institute of Photography. She has traveled to exotic locations and worked alongside a Newport-based yacht photographer, honing her skills along the way.

Meagan Emilia Photography uses a photojournalistic and unobtrusive style to capture beautiful, modern images. With a little bit of encouragement and creativity, Meagan will make you feel comfortable and enhance your natural poses. She also offers engagement and boudoir sessions.

40 Reviews for Meagan Emilia Photography

40 Meagan Emilia Photography Reviews

Caylin
Caylin Quatromoni

Getting married on 05/09/2020

The Best Ever!

My husband and I had an amazing time having our wedding photos taken by Meagan! We warned her before the wedding that we both hate having our photos taken, but that was not an issue at all. She made ... Read more us feel comfortable and I don't think we stopped laughing the whole time, which made our photos looks incredibly natural. The photos turned out beautiful, and I get the feeling that Meagan works great with just about everyone!

L
Liz Taddei

Married on 12/07/2018

First and Best Vender I called after getting engaged!

Meagan was the absolute best decision to have as part of our special day and she was the first person I called after getting engaged to see the dates she was free to do our wedding the following year. ... Read more I had been in a wedding the prior year that she did and she made the whole experience, comfortable, fun and relaxed. As you know weddings are very stressful and to have someone with her genuine, real vibe was exactly what we were looking for. We had Meagan shoot our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and wedding. The pictures came out incredible and it was so comfortable and easy to work with her. Looking forward to creating a photo album before she gets busy with 2019 weddings. Meagan will be one of the best decisions for you to make on your special day! Thank you, Meagan!

C
Chrissy H

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful photographer!!

From the moment I reached out to Meagan to photograph my wedding, she has been such a pleasure to work with! She is so professional and always available whenever I had a question to ask. Her sweet ... Read more personality made us feel very comfortable taking pictures whether it was our engagement pictures or the actual wedding day. Her style is amazing and you will fall in love with every picture she captures! I highly recommend her as a photographer as you will be extremely happy with the special moments she captures on your most special day!!