Meagan Lucy Photographers

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Meagan Lucy Photographers

Meagan Lucy Photographers located in Sacramento, California provides couples with beautiful and artistic photographs. Their speciality is photojournalism and their skill set ranges from traditional to contemporary. Meagan Lucy Photographers wants to be there to capture one of the best days of your life and to help you remember every detail.

Experience
This photography team has been behind the camera for the last 30 years. They photograph between 150-180 couples each year and provide valuable insight to each of their couples. Meagan Lucy Photographers is owned by Meagan Lucy who graduated from the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara and is excited to share her lifelong love of photography which each of you.

Meagan Lucy Photographers offers three different packages: Petite, Preferred and The Works. They hope to accommodate a range of needs and budgets. Their services include:

• One event per day

Featured
Brooke Gospodnetich

Married on 10/13/2018

My savior!!

Meagan and her team are AMAZING. I got married on October 13th of this year and my now sister in law gifted us with Meagan as our photographer. My sister in law spent countless hours researching and ... Read more felt that after reviewing the website of Meagan Lucy Photographers that this would be a good choice to capture our day. IT WAS AN AMAZING CHOICE!! We met with Meagan multiple times and spent countless minutes going over every single detail. I would’ve never thought of most of the things we covered but Meagan is a true professional and goes over everything you could ever imagine. I am a crazy person when it comes keeping a timeline and Meagan went over what we were doing when and who would be involved so that come day of, I didn’t even have to worry about a think! We just received our pictures and I’m so in love with how her and her team captured everything. We also went ahead and did the video too, and my gosh I’m so glad we did!! We got our trailer which is a little 1 minute teaser about a week after our wedding. A WEEK. Always, ALWAYS go for the video too. You will not regret it. I could go on and on but I’m so thankful we had Meagan as our photographer, it’s such an important thing for your wedding. Don’t miss out on having beautiful pictures to look back on, you’ve gotta pick the right person and you will absolutely be overjoyed working with Meagan! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who made our pictures unbelievable. You guys truly made our day ten times more special.

S
Shannan Jessup

Married on 06/08/2018

My Wedding

Meagan Lucy (Meagan Lucy Photographers) instantly makes you feel like you have known her for years! The first time we spoke over the phone we talked for over an hour. I felt like I was talking to my ... Read more best friend. In the last few months before my wedding I was back in the emergency room twice and just weeks before I had to undergo a treatment. Meagan was so gracious and kind during this very stressful time in our lives. Her positive attitude was infectious! We could not have been more fortunate to have her capture our love in both photos and video. Our wedding video was so far beyond our expectations, we are still speechless when we watch it! She has truly given us memories of our love that will last forever.

K
Karen

Married on 01/01/2018

We are a Sacramento winery and venue that works with a select group of "Preferred Vendors" throughout the year. Megan Lucy Photography has been part of our preferred vendors list for a number of years ... Read more years and our mutual clients couldn't be happier. Megan and her staff are very professional yet take the time to really get to know their clients in order to create the most authentic representation of them as a couple, always though keeping in mind each individual's personality and style. We're happy to have Megan as part of Scribner Bend Vineyards family and look forward to many happy clients in the future. Karen Gamalski General Manager Scribner Bend Vineyards