Meche Ausina Photography

Orlando, FL · View map

About Meche Ausina Photography

Meche Ausina Photography is located in Orlando Florida. Working alongside a great team of secondary photographers, Meche will be at a client’s event every step of the way. Meche aims to highlight the happiness, love, care, intimacy, and beauty of your special celebration through their lens.

Services Provided

Meche Ausina Photography can capture your day in an array of photography styles, these include contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage styles. Meche’s wedding package services include a second photographer for your event, the ability to work extra hours, high-resolution images, digital files, and more. In addition to day-od celebration photography, Meche also captures engagement photo shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Meche Ausina Photography is happy to travel to document your day and offers to shoot in multiple locations. Meche also offers to provide the final prints of your day in an array of styles so clients can reminisce about their special day for years to come. These include:

• Albums

4 Meche Ausina Photography Reviews

M
Michelle Lara

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Value and Service!

Where do I start!? Meche is a SWEETHEART and has been amazing to work with since day one! I am shy and can be a little closed off until I get to know a person. But, with Meche she made me feel ... Read more comfortable almost immediately. After our initial meeting, sharing our vision for the wedding, and seeing how supportive/encouraging Meche was a weight had lifted off my shoulders knowing I had found a great photographer! My fiance and I just did our engagement photos and could not be happier with how they turned out! Doing a photo shoot is out of my fiance's element but Meche made him feel at ease and got the job done. Meche was prompt and did not let the Florida - midsummer - humid heat get to her! In all, she is professional but also nurturing and has offered to help me with other parts of my wedding planning because I believe she genuinely cares! I am so excited to work with her on our wedding day! Look no further for a photographer!

Margaret
Margaret Martin

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Dream Come True

If I could have prayed for the PERFECT person to hold our hands through this wondrous but stressful time, they would not have come close to Meche. She has treated us as though we're childhood friends ... Read more from the moment we first spoke. She is eager to make you feel like the most beautiful couple the world has ever seen and her photography reflects that. If you want to look like you belong on the cover of Vogue, Meche is your girl.

Raquel
Raquel

Married on 03/31/2019

Beyond perfect!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Meche and her team was. She blew my expectations with her loving, caring and beautiful personality. Our photos came out beyond perfect, her talent is so stunning! ... Read more stunning! She did everything she could to make us feel comfortable and her genuine kindness made the day that much better. She’s so detailed and professional with with things I hadn’t even thought of until she mentioned them. I’m so glad we decided to have her capture such a special day, I loved her style and performance. Meche, I cannot thank you enough!!!