Media Entertainment

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Media Entertainment

Media Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Josue D. Cruz Quintana, better known as "DJ Joshua," is the owner of this business. He boasts over 20 years of experience working in the entertainment and wedding industry, and has built up a talented team of fellow DJs who all share the same goal of delivering interactive and fun entertainment.

The team of DJs from Media Entertainment can work with a wide range of music genres such as Christian, indie, jazz, oldies, pop, top 40, and more. They boast an extensive library and are always willing to modify their performances depending on what your tastes or preferences might be. There are several different wedding packages that couples can choose from to make planning easier. You can then add on other fun touches such as the following and more:

• Ceremony sound system
  • Cocktail sound system
  • Dancing in a cloud
  • MC for introductions and announcements
  • Karaoke experience

L
Featured
Lily

Married on 06/16/2018

Well, let me start by saying that the only reason I'm giving Media Entertainment 5 stars, is because there are not MILLIONS of stars to rate them with. Josue and Yahaira ARE A POWER COUPLE, and if you ... Read more are having an event, YOU NEED to contract them. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable and simply GENIUSES!!! Their combine talent is superior to anything I had ever seen. They make sure your vision come to reality in the most exquisite way, and their management of the event is just superb. From the setting up to the close up, they made sure that it was seamless and yet, you can't miss the fun and even those that usually don't dance, can't help but to jump on the dance floor. Their staff is equally professional and accommodating. The photo booth was a hit, and our guests kept coming back for more photos. If are looking for entertainment for your event, LOOK NO FURTHER! Contact them NOW and leave the rest to them. The only thing you need after that is a par of very comfortable shoes, because you are going to need them. Josue and Yara, I can never thank you enough for making my baby's wedding such an spectacular event. You exceeded all my expectations. You went above an beyond to make sure it was MAGICAL, and magical it was. You will forever be part of our memories for such special event. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without you. GRACIAS de parte de la Familia Florea-Quiñones!!

J
John Luther

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic part of our special day

Very responsive and patient with our time table. Upmost professionalism and great energy for our wedding. Read more Very responsive and patient with our time table. Upmost professionalism and great energy for our wedding.

A
Alexandria

Married on 07/19/2019

Awesome DJ services!

Josue and Yahaira were fantastic at my wedding! Josue did an excellent job DJing the night away and his wife, Yahaira, displayed the funnest photobooth! I could not thank them more for their patience ... Read more and service at our wedding. Highly recommend, cutest DJ duo ever!!