Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup

Marathon, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup

Medusa’s Mane Hair & Makeup is a team of beauty professionals located in Marathon, Florida. Having over 40 years of experience and a specialization in wedding hair and makeup, these artists are sure to deliver the wedding look you are after. From natural to glam, they are able to accommodate your style. Their goal is to make you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look on the outside, and they will not rest until that goal is achieved.

On your wedding day, you deserve to feel like absolute royalty, and the artists at Medusa’s Mane Hair & Makeup will do exactly that. The professional and dedicated team is happy to cater to wedding parties of all sizes and budgets. They are excited to work with you to help you create the perfect look during a consultation. Not only do they offer their services to brides, but also the entire bridal party, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and even the flower girl! Other services offered include:

• Multiple stylists

D
Featured
darling

Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely amazing! John did a fabulous job and i loved him. John & his girl took the stress of how me and my girls looked on the bug day completely away and was so fun! Love them and would definitely ... Read more definitely use them again and highly recommend!

Amy
Amy Dutkin Erickson

Married on 06/06/2019

Very Happy with our Experience!

I highly recommend Medusa’s Mane! Frank, Chris, and John make the perfect team. Their communication is top notch. I highly recommend doing a trial session. It really helps figure out what you like ... Read more and what will work well. The day of the wedding Chris and John really listened to what we were looking for with hair and makeup! Everyone loved their looks! Also, Chris saved the day by being the only person at the resort to be able to tie the grooms bow tie!! Thanks again.

Christina
Christina

Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING from first contact to the day of!!

I could not be happier with how my hair & make up along with my bridesmaids and mom's hair and make up came out! From communicating with Frank to working with Chris and his partners was just ... Read more fantastic! They were one of the first 5 hair and makeup vendors I contacted. But Frank was the FIRST one to actually call me rather then just only email me back. I loved that because it was direct communication and he answered all the questions I had. My girls and mother absolutely loved their hair and makeup and did not feel rushed. I showed Chris what I was looking for and delivered !! I wish he could do my makeup all the time!! haha! But really...they timed everything perfectly!! Thank you to Frank and Chris and team so so much again for making this day go smooth and for making me look AMAZING on my wedding day :-)