Meemo's Bakery

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Meemo's Bakery

Meemo’s Bakery is a professional bakery specializing in custom-made cakes, located in San Antonio, Texas. They pride themselves on their delicious made-from-scratch baked goods, exceptional customer service and a warm, inviting bakery. In addition to creating amazing wedding cakes, they also create scrumptious muffins, cookies, cupcakes and cinnamon rolls. Meemo’s Bakery looks forward to sharing in your special day.

This award-winning bakery has been a part of the wedding industry for over 30 years. All of their desserts are made using the best ingredients, such as fresh eggs, real dairy products and fresh fruits. For your custom wedding cake, you can choose from nine different flavors, 14 different fillings and nine different frostings for a truly one-of-a-kind cake. They offer complimentary consultations and tastings, so you see for yourself how mouthwatering their confections are. Additional services include:

• Delivery
  • Cheesecakes
  • Groom’s cake
  • Anniversary cake
  • Cake stands

Meemo's is also a full service cafe where hosting of showers and rehearsal dinners are welcome!

37 Reviews for Meemo's Bakery

37 Meemo's Bakery Reviews

J
Featured
Jacquie Dickerson

Married on 06/28/2019

Yummy cake

Meemos did not disappoint with my 3 tiers, 3 flavor cake! They arrived early for set up and make sure that the cake looked amazing. My guests really enjoyed it Read more Meemos did not disappoint with my 3 tiers, 3 flavor cake! They arrived early for set up and make sure that the cake looked amazing. My guests really enjoyed it

C
Cindy

Married on 03/23/2019

Professional and Delicious!

We decided to hire Meemo's Bakery for our wedding cake. I loved the attention during the cake tasting and knew we had made the right choice. I loved our wedding cake and so many of our guests did ... Read more also. We received a lot of compliments about how delicious it was. The next time I need a cake in the SA area, I will definitely consider Meemo's. They were professional, on time and exceeded our expectations.

M
Marissa

Married on 02/17/2019

Best Cakes In Town

Meemo's made us the most delicious and beautiful wedding cake! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and friendly. They really want to work with you and create the cake you envision. We love Meemo's ... Read more and the cake they created for us!