Megan Clouse Photography

Boothbay, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Megan Clouse Photography

Megan offers couples the expertise that comes with over 15 years of photographing California wine country weddings. Recently relocated to Maine, Megan looks forward to finding the joy and beauty in all that New England’s nooks and vistas have to offer.

Keeping with a natural and classic photography style, Megan offers everything from detailed wedding packages to sweet and simple elopements. Options include:

• Digital Files
  • 2nd Photographer
  • Detailed Timeline
  • Engagement Session
  • Rehearsal Dinner
  • Full Weekend Package
  • Site Visit
  • Heirloom Album
>Quality Prints Read more...

76 Reviews for Megan Clouse Photography

76 Megan Clouse Photography Reviews

KELLY
Kelly Mead

Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent wedding photographer!!

Megan was very helpful & responsive from our first communication, which was important considering we were planning a California elopement all the way from Ohio. Once the big day arrived, she was very ... Read more calm throughout and started taking pictures of the small things I never would have remembered. We purchased an elopement package but she was kind enough to drive us off-site to a beautiful back road. The photographs are absolutely stunning; I couldn't be happier and would not want anyone else capturing our most special day except for Megan Clouse!!

M
Madison

Married on 09/29/2018

Megan was the sweetest and easiest photographer to work with. We came to Sonoma for an elopement and it was just my husband and I. She was very accommodating and even helped me get into my wedding ... Read more dress!! Her work is amazing and she is truly a talented and passionate photographer. We cannot thank her or Farmhouse Inn (for suggesting her) enough. The pictures are beautiful and so is she. Thank you for being a genuinely kind person and super talented photographer. 10/10 would recommend.

M
megan

Married on 09/22/2018

Megan is truly Best in Class!

Megan is truly best in class. When I was first looking into a photographer for our wedding day, it seemed a little overwhelming with all of the options & the 'types' of photo-aesthetics there were. ... Read more Once I discovered Megan's style and spoke with her on the phone, I knew that I had found our gal. She is extremely patient, organized & creative. She was a joy to be around the entire day, and did a fabulous job at ensuring she got those 'must have' photos her and I discussed about during a call leading up to the wedding. Megan & her team did an outstanding job at not only capturing all of the big moments on our special day, but also so many little moments that we truly treasure when looking at our photos. The smiles on our faces when we look at our photos are huge and we just can't thank Megan enough for being there to capture our wedding day!