Megan Haun Photography

Maryville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Megan Haun Photography

Megan Haun Photography is a wedding photography service based in Maryville, Tennessee. This photographer specializes in stylized images and customizing photos to breathe life into every client’s vision. Aside from being a photographer, Megan Haun also enjoys developing close relationships with her clients, celebrating with them, helping to quell any anxieties and acting as an overall comfortable and loving presence at your wedding.

Megan Haun Photography offers standard wedding coverage, but absolutely adores shooting romantic, dream-inspired, and carefully designed images. She also offers boudoir photography, trash the dress shoots and wedding portraits. Engagement shoots are also a part of her services. She offers your photos in a variety of forms, including digital files, canvases, prints, albums and flush mounts. You may also choose to have your photos turned into custom materials like thank you cards and save the dates. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

9 Megan Haun Photography Reviews

J
jenny

Married on 01/07/2017

My wedding pictures came out GORGEOUS! Looked like something you would see in a wedding magazine... Still in awe! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Read more my wedding pictures came out GORGEOUS! Looked like something you would see in a wedding magazine... still in awe!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

S
Shay

Married on 10/02/2016

Megan did a fantastic job on our pictures! From the start she was pleasant to work with and very responsive to all my millions of questions. She's very easy to get along with and has a fun and sweet ... Read more personality, which is important when you have someone following you around all day. She has good picture ideas, which was good for us because we didn't have any Pinterest poses in mind. We LOVE our pictures, they are so beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a good photographer for their big day! Thank you Megan!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/07/2016

I got the pleasure of having Megan do a "trash the dress" session for me. She did her research on finding the perfect location with everything I was describing to her! My husband (who hates taking ... Read more pictures) actually had a great time and didn't mind it! Megan thought of everything during this session and also got in the freezing cold water to have a perfect shot! The quality of photos is my biggest thing I look for. Her quality is amazing and she also photoshopped out some little imperfections I thought my body had.