Megan Rei Photography

Bealeton, District of Columbia · View map

About Megan Rei Photography

Hey there wedding couples! My name is Megan and I am a wedding photographer serving Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland, and the Rochester, NY areas. I'm also up for travel to new places :)

It's your big day so I am all about capturing the pictures that are most important to you. I like to get a mixture of candid moments and posed photos, but keep the posed ones looking as natural as possible. I want your photos to reflect your true personalities!

You can check out my blog (www.meganreiphotography.com/blog), Instagram (www.instagram.com/meganreiphotography), or Facebook page (www.facebook.com/meganreiphotography) to see some of my work!

Please shoot me an email at info@meganreiphotography.com if you'd like to learn more :) I'd love to chat about your big day!

34 Reviews for Megan Rei Photography

34 Megan Rei Photography Reviews

E
eliana

Getting married on 09/18/2021

Easy to work with, super nice and great with kids. Really good knowledge of what people want as well as good listener. Trough and After our sessions she kept asking us if there were any specific ... Read more pictures that we wanted to do. She’s really great photographer, animal lover and soccer player. Reasonable price and willing to travel. She also offers packages for weddings, she has family sessions, engagements any kind of occasion she’s ready to do. Thank you for capturing our amazing engagement.

Jennifer
Jennifer Ford

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Megan Rei - Creative photo ideas and FUN!!

Megan Rei is a fantastic photographer and really took the time to personalize our engagement photo session to make it exactly what we wanted. She is based out of Virginia, but she came to Denver, CO ... Read more for several clients. Prior to her trip, she researched Golden Canyon State Park in Colorado so that when the day came, we knew right where to go to get some gorgeous shots with golden-yellow aspen trees in the background! ♥ Shortly after the photo session, she published several sneak-peek photos to hold us over while she works at editing the rest of the batch. The ones she already showed us turned out GORGEOUS and I'm so excited to see the rest of them! Megan has lots of great ideas for poses and knows how to make a couple feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Megan to anyone who is seeking a wedding/engagement photographer!

L
Lindsay and Kyle

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Amazing experience and outstanding results, absolutely no better choice than Megan!

We hired Megan for our wedding in Colorado and she was fantastic to work with from the very start. Megan was proactive and regularly sent us e-mails, scheduled phone calls and checked in with us ... Read more regarding our planning and what our expectations were for photography. She walked us through many items we hadn’t considered, such as to pre-assemble a list of all combinations of family members that we wanted in pictures. This coordination and planning made our big day painless and it wouldn’t have been the same without Megan. Despite living on the East Coast she was happy to travel to Denver to be part of our weekend. Before the wedding we wanted several photos in mountain locations that were several hours drive away from the venue. We discussed our wishes with Megan and she was more than happy to accommodate our request and was able to capture some amazing photos with beautiful mountain backgrounds. Megan even scouted these locations ahead of our big day so that she would know exactly what to expect and where best to shoot. Her professionalism and willingness to help was impressive and we felt lucky that she was there with us for our wedding weekend. After the wedding, Megan was communicative and prompt when delivering the finished product. The photos were absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for a better result. Megan provided them in a format that was easy to download and review on her website which was much appreciated. We cannot recommend Megan enough and we are positive that you will have the same great experience with her that we did. There is simply no better choice for wedding photography than Megan.