Megan Rei Photography

Bealeton, District of Columbia · View map

About Megan Rei Photography

Hey there wedding couples! My name is Megan and I am a wedding photographer serving Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland, and the Rochester, NY areas. I'm also up for travel to new places :)

It's your big day so I am all about capturing the pictures that are most important to you. I like to get a mixture of candid moments and posed photos, but keep the posed ones looking as natural as possible. I want your photos to reflect your true personalities!

You can check out my blog (www.meganreiphotography.com/blog), Instagram (www.instagram.com/meganreiphotography), or Facebook page (www.facebook.com/meganreiphotography) to see some of my work!

Please shoot me an email at info@meganreiphotography.com if you'd like to learn more :) I'd love to chat about your big day!

42 Reviews for Megan Rei Photography

42 Megan Rei Photography Reviews

E
eliana

Getting married on 09/18/2021

Easy to work with, super nice and great with kids. Really good knowledge of what people want as well as good listener. Trough and After our sessions she kept asking us if there were any specific ... Read more pictures that we wanted to do. She’s really great photographer, animal lover and soccer player. Reasonable price and willing to travel. She also offers packages for weddings, she has family sessions, engagements any kind of occasion she’s ready to do. Thank you for capturing our amazing engagement.

G
Geoff Burgan

Getting married on 05/22/2021

PERFECT surprise proposal with PERFECT photog!

Megan is INCREDIBLE! From planning to execution to follow-up, Megan has been an incredible Godsend to us during our pre and post-engagement time. She helped Geoff plan an incredible proposal on the ... Read more Speaker's Balcony on very short notice — right down to seamlessly acting as a staff member so as not to ruin Farah's surprise! She captured a breathtaking photo of Geoff on one knee with Washington, DC perfectly laid out behind them. She has been nothing short of perfect for us, and we are so incredibly grateful to her for everything! We highly recommend her for her talent, availability and competitive pricing!

Jennifer
Jennifer Ford

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Megan Rei - Creative photo ideas and FUN!!

Megan Rei is a fantastic photographer and really took the time to personalize our engagement photo session to make it exactly what we wanted. She is based out of Virginia, but she came to Denver, CO ... Read more for several clients. Prior to her trip, she researched Golden Canyon State Park in Colorado so that when the day came, we knew right where to go to get some gorgeous shots with golden-yellow aspen trees in the background! ♥ Shortly after the photo session, she published several sneak-peek photos to hold us over while she works at editing the rest of the batch. The ones she already showed us turned out GORGEOUS and I'm so excited to see the rest of them! Megan has lots of great ideas for poses and knows how to make a couple feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Megan to anyone who is seeking a wedding/engagement photographer!