Vine to Sea Beauty

Paso Robles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Vine to Sea Beauty

Located in Paso Robles, California, Megan Shelton, Makeup Artist is an on-location wedding hairstylist and makeup artist for San Luis Obispo County, allowing brides and their bridal parties to relax on the morning of their special day. Her philosophy is that a bride’s natural beauty should shine through, so she uses products that will enhance your look in a soft and natural way.

For your convenience, Megan Shelton offers all of her services on-site so that you can get ready in the comfort of your home or wedding venue. She specializes in glowing, balanced complexions through a subtle application, resulting in you looking and feeling like your best self. The licensed artist can provide false lashes, airbrush, contour, and natural makeup. For hair, you can receive long-lasting updos and styling. To ensure you’re more than happy with the beautiful customized results, Megan arranges trial services for hair and makeup, along with a thorough consultation. In addition to makeup and hair, she offers eyelash extensions, waxing, tweezing, facials, spa, and skincare services.

20 Reviews for Vine to Sea Beauty

20 Vine to Sea Beauty Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 04/06/2019

I wish she could do my hair/make-up everyday!

I am so glad I found Megan for my wedding day! Her expertise and skills were exactly what I needed for my wedding day. She was even familiar with my venue (The Grace Maralyn) and easily found spaces ... Read more for herself as well as her two colleagues to set up. The three of them were able to provide timely hair and makeup services for 9 women. She was able to create the I didn't even know I wanted. I showed her a couple photos I found online, mumbled something about wanting it to look like I had make-up but wanting to look natural at the same time, and told her my priority was that the look lasted throughout the night. She delivered! She was a very calm presence during all the commotion of getting ready. Her prices were also quite affordable compared to others in the area. I would not hesitate to recommend her again and again!

E
Erica

Married on 04/27/2019

Natural and Stunning

Megan was such a delight to work with. She was able to accommodate my work schedule when setting up a trial and arrived early on my wedding day. She made me look flawless keeping the makeup natural ... Read more and was so friendly and professional during the process.

Sherae
Sherae Van Hoosen

Married on 01/06/2019

Made me extra beautiful on my special day

Megan did mine and my daughter’s hair and makeup for my wedding day! We were both thrilled with the results! She made us extra beautiful for this very special day! She was also very sweet and ... Read more professional!! We enjoyed chatting with her as she worked her magic!!