Megan Sherman Photography

Grand Junction, CO · View map · Visit website

About Megan Sherman Photography

Megan Nicholson is a professional wedding photographer in Grand Junction, Colorado who specializes in adapting her photography to your own unique style. Whether you prefer bold, simple, classic, vintage, or sexy photos, or something uniquely your own, Meg is the wedding photographer you want. Vie Cherie Photography knows not everyone is comfortable in the spotlight of a camera which is why she specializes in helping you relax and enjoy your photoshoot.

Believing that every couple is different--some are quirky, some are humorous, others are conservative, and some are sensual--Meg aims to create a wedding, boudoir, trash-the-dress, or engagement shoot that captures your distinct personality. On the day of your wedding, Meg is more than willing to stay for additional hours and move to multiple locations. Your wedding photos can be shot in contemporary, natural, and vintage photography styles. She offers their high-resolution wedding photos in matted prints, prints, canvases, digital files, and albums.

7 Reviews for Megan Sherman Photography

7 Megan Sherman Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 07/04/2018

Megan photographed my wedding in July 2018, and I couldn't be happier with her work! She was not only very easy to work with while coordinating, but she arrived promptly and went right into ... Read more photographer action. Her calm demeanor made it very comfortable to have around all day while getting ready, during the ceremony, and for pictures after. She offers great ideas for pictures but also let's you dictate what you prefer. Best of all, the whole day was a bit of a blur, and when I received the photos, I got to relive the day in such a beautiful way. Megan is truly talented and captured exactly what we wanted to remember from our big day. She is a joy to work with, and I will be hiring her again for any photographer needs!

J
Jake

Getting married on 04/24/2020

WOW! Words cannot describe the amazing job Megan had done for our proposal pictures, she was on time, professional yet fun, flexible and she knew what to do with us. My fiancé and I get a little ... Read more nervous when taking photos, but Megan had great poses for us, we felt comfortable and had a fun time doing our shoot. I HIGHLY recommend!

M
Molly

Married on 11/17/2018

Megan is incredible! I had a vision for what I wanted our engagment photos to look like and she far surpassed what I ever dreamed of! She listened to my thoughts and was excited to try new ideas and ... Read more poses (hello holi powder!). She truly wanted to reflect who we were as a couple in our photographs. Our friends were in awe of our photos and the warmth and love she brought to them. My husband and I tend to be a bit awkward, but Megan made us feel so comfortable. I know others who have worked with her, and they all say the same thing! If you want a reliable, comfortable, creative, and competent photographer with an impressive turn-around time, she’s your girl!