Megan Smart Photography

Ingram, TX · View map

About Megan Smart Photography

My photography is a mix of elegance and fun. I started my business in January of 2012. I learned of my love for photography when I started looking for a wedding photographer. The wedding picture made me so happy, and at that moment I knew I wanted to make other people happy with my work. So the photography journey began.

I see photographs as memory captures. It is a great way to tell your story. I think as far as life is concerned the only thing, we has humans,can really do is make memories, and I believe a photograph help us remember this moments. Please let me help you capture those lovely smiles, people you love and your life's most meaningful moments.

1 Reviews for Megan Smart Photography

1 Megan Smart Photography Reviews

User4558425

2+ years ago

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! I got really lucky with my photographer. She is the sister of one of the groomsmen and she had just started her business. She was a blast to work with and is awesome in ... Read more making you feel completely comfortable. What I like best is her way of embracing your natural beauty. She doesn't over do it with editing and shows off your natural beauty through her amazing photographs. She is the sweetest person and you can see how passionate she is about her work. And that shows through her photography. She knows how to make you feel beautiful and wonderful. I would definitely recommend her for engagements, bridals and wedding! I love her and everything she has done for us!

Megan Smart Photography FAQ