Meghan Burke photography

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About Meghan Burke photography

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything

19 Reviews for Meghan Burke photography

19 Meghan Burke photography Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/30/2018

Effortlessly creative photographerl!

We had an amazing time getting to know Meghan at our engagement photo shoot. She made the drive down to my husbands shore house where he really wanted to take the pictures and made us feel at ease. ... Read more She had great contact with me throughout the preparation for our wedding day, working with me to make sure she fit in our budget, and made the whole wedding flow so easily. The photos that we got from our wedding are truly professional and she used some awesome techniques that give them that creative edge. We wouldn’t have been happier with anyone else!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/23/2018

Meg is without a doubt a creative genius and she was SO much fun to work with! From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew we would get along and I was right! When we were doing our engagement shoot ... Read more I don't think I laughed so hard because she had me and my husband climb a tree and within a few mins of meeting each other she was pushing my butt up there [what's a better way to get to know each other]. The photo was absolutely worth it since it was our save the date picture! Meg was also very accommodating and I loved how she communicated everything to me- right down to the timeline and what would work best for us. Even during our wedding this lady was willing to get down on the ground and do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot and let me tell you, it will be! People are already praising some of the pictures she posted and how wonderful she was that night. So if you were to ever to need a photographer who will make you feel right at home, is completely understanding and will make you feel comfortable so you don't even realize you're taking pictures, Meg is your girl. And I guess it helps that her pictures are spectacular that you'll probably want to hire her for every future events/milestone you have! I also wanted to say that her assistant, Sarah, was also a lot of fun that day and probably laughed at us/thought we were crazy as we shoved food down our throats seconds before going down the aisle :).

A
Amanda

Married on 10/07/2017

Meg was recommended to us from our Entertainment Company and we can’t thank them enough for that! From the first conversation with her we knew we would work so well together. After meeting her ... Read more everything from that point on fell into place. For our engagement pictures she was willing to go on a boating excursion with us to the perfect spot! As wedding day fastly approached she kept us in the loop with time changes as well as the other vendors we had. On wedding day Meg and Craig did an amazing job capturing every moment! They were fun to work with and everyone had a great time. After the wedding she was willing to answer any other questions we had for her and kept us up to date with the progress of our pictures. She is awesome to work with and we are so glad we were able to make that connection with her. Thank you Meg & Craig!!