Meghan Christine Photography

Encino, CA · View map

About Meghan Christine Photography

Hi, I'm Meghan!

Frequently during a shoot, if I am excited about an image, I'll jump up and down (yes, really), and show the client on the back of my camera. And without fail, 99% of the time, the response is, "Oh my gosh.you make me look pretty." And for some reason, I'm always surprised by that response. But, I usually laugh and say, "Uhhhh.you ACTUALLY look like that."

But over time, I've realized that THAT is my passion. To reveal the beauty in you. The beauty that has always been there, but has been forgotten, or maybe never seen.

Hoping we can discover your beauty together!

15 Reviews for Meghan Christine Photography

15 Meghan Christine Photography Reviews

J
Jackie

Married on 01/21/2018

I had the best time with Meghan! I’ve worked with her both as a wedding coordinator and as a bride. Both points of view were great! She takes such amazing pictures and just has fun with it! She’s one ... Read more amazing photographer!

A
Ashley

Married on 04/22/2017

Meghan photographed our engagement and wedding. She was awesome and so patient (especially dealing with extremely rowdy groomsmen). She was great interacting with the other vendors and was just so ... Read more easy to work with. We loved the pictures too:)

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/05/2017

Meghan was so professional, and was all we hoped for on our big day! You really get the best value and quality with her. Having my BA in film I knew a lot of photographers and specifically chose her ... Read more because of her impressive demeanor and portfolio. I highly recommend her!