Meierotto Jewelers

Kansas City, Missouri · View map

About Meierotto Jewelers

Meierotto Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store with Kansas City's best selection of custom and designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, wedding bands, and designer jewelry and watches.

Feel free to contact us at 816-453-1111 or via email, sales@mjewelry.com.

49 Reviews for Meierotto Jewelers

49 Meierotto Jewelers Reviews

N
Noah Nash

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Exceptional Ring

I was blown away by the quality and service i received from Meierotto. Throughout the whole ring-buying process, not once was I ever pressured into buying a ring outside of my budget. After visiting ... Read more several other jewelers who seemed to utterly disregard my price point, Meierotto’s was extremely refreshing. Moreover, because of the reasonable cost, I was able to buy a larger, higher quality diamond while staying within my comfortable budget. I was able to walk out not only with a gorgeous ring but also with my wallet still intact. And while the price was a large part of my consideration, the quality was even more crucial. As it is my hope that my fiancé wears her engagement ring for the next 60+ years, I wanted it to be stunning and timeless, and Meierotto’s delivers both. My fiancé receives daily compliments on how gorgeous her ring is. This alone makes the purchase well worth it! I fully intend to buy the wedding bands from Meierotto but also use them for all my future jewelry needs. I could not be more pleased.

A
Austin

Married on 03/24/2018

Biggest diamond and engagement ring selection in KC. I wouldn't even bother looking anywhere else. Ask for Susie N. , she was great to work with throughout the buying process and has many years of ... Read more experience!

R
Richard

Married on 06/15/2017

I can't think of a single thing that Meierotto+Jewelers needs to do better. Read more I can't think of a single thing that Meierotto+Jewelers needs to do better.