Mel Colvin Photography

Pawtucket, RI · View map · Visit website

About Mel Colvin Photography

Mel Colvin Photography is a wedding photography company based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Mel capture's those natural moments of pure joy and provide newlyweds with memories that will last a lifetime.

Experience
Mel Colvin is a photographer and graphic designer who graduated from Rhode Island College with a Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art with a double concentration in both Photography & Graphic Design. She also received a certificate in Graphic Design from Rhode Island School of Design and has been photographing weddings since 2008. Her photography style is honest, genuine moments of pure happiness!

Mel Colvin loves getting to know her clients, and she prides herself on developing relationships with the couple so that she can capture their personalities perfectly! Mel Colvin Photography provides these services:

• 100 fully edited images per hour
  • Online gallery
  • Downloadable high-res images
  • Full rights to print and reproduce
  • Custom made book

K
Featured
Krista

Married on 04/27/2018

Mel was a complete dream to work with from beginning to end! She’s kind, patient, and her vision for capturing the perfect shot is top notch! I couldn’t be happier with our photos from our wedding ... Read more day! I was worried since it rained a little but Mel took that and ran with it and the outcome was some of the most GORGEOUS photos I’ve ever seen! My husband even said if we ever move away and need photos done, we are flying Mel out to us!! Thank you Mel we love you!

L
lauren

Married on 05/26/2019

Mel is the Best!

Mel is an incredibly talented photographer! She captured moments between myself and my husband that took our breath away. Right from the beginning she was so easy to get along with and really wanted ... Read more to get to know us as a couple. She was totally open to our ideas which included an engagement photo shoot on ice! Throughout the shoot she helped us relax and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Leading up to our wedding day she was always available to answer questions for us. We met up to create a photo shot list before the wedding day so we had a timeline for things. We both have large families and she was able to get our formal photos done in record time. Mel also had a second shooter with her to make sure she captured all the moments during our wedding. We had tons of fun mario karting around to different spots at our venue to take pictures of my husband and I before cocktail hour. Through out the night Mel caught beautiful moments and we especially loved our night shots! We can't say enough about Mel and know we will treasure all the photos she captured for the rest of our lives! Greg and I will definitely be going to Mel Colvin Photography for all our future photo needs!

A
Alison

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Mel recently took the photos for our wedding and wow, what a dream she was to work with! Not only was she extremely professional during the day, she also was SO wonderful at keeping a nervous bride ... Read more calm. Her creative eye took our wedding photos to a new level of gorgeous. She exceeded our expectations and words do not do enough justice! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy, talented photographer.