Melanie Meeker Makeup

Southbury, CT · View map

About Melanie Meeker Makeup

"Enhancing beauty, not hiding it, We are art"- Sef

On Site High End Flawless Bridal/Engagement Makeup & Hair Services ~Hello beautiful upcoming brides and bridal parties. One of my greatest joys comes from the wonderful relationships I get to build with all of my makeup clients. To me, as a former bride, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you are looking for perfection look no further, your pictures will show off the absolute version of you. I will ensure your experience and our time together is meaningful and fun, with flawless, photo ready, professional makeup tailored to your individual style. The makeup will be an extension of who you are, never overshadowing your true beauty. *Please go to the bridal section of my website for all detailed information, xoxo ​​

www.melaniemeekermakeup.com

1 Reviews for Melanie Meeker Makeup

1 Melanie Meeker Makeup Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 10/05/2018

You Can't Go Wrong With Melanie!

I could not have picked anyone better for my wedding makeup. Melanie listened to exactly what I had pictured for my wedding day. I was really nervous about not looking like myself or not liking what I ... Read more looked like and Melanie made me look perfect. She came to the venue and was able to get everyone ready for pictures by the time I had scheduled and was just overall a great person to have hanging out with the bridal party! I highly recommend hiring Melanie for your big day. I couldn't have imagined it without her!

Melanie Meeker Makeup FAQ