Melanie Rowe Catering

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About Melanie Rowe Catering

No matter what your catering needs, we strive to meet them with the highest quality available. With over 19 years experience we prepare our food from the finest ingredients, using age old cooking techniques not found in today's fast food market.No matter what your catering needs, we strive to meet them with the highest quality available. With over 19 years experience we prepare our food from the finest ingredients, using age old cooking techniques not found in today's fast food market.

9 Reviews for Melanie Rowe Catering

9 Melanie Rowe Catering Reviews

User6076904

2+ years ago

There is no one better than Melanie when it comes to catering. Her food is amazing! She gave me so much advice on the food, but also on how to set up everything based on what I wanted. She was so ... Read more helpful and supportive.

User4660098

Event date: 12/27/2014

Amazing menu. Amazing presentation. Amazing staff. Perfection! Read more AMAZING MENU. AMAZING PRESENTATION.AMAZING STAFF.PERFECTION !

M
Marion

Married on 08/16/2014

Melanie worked with every step of the way made sure that whatever I wanted for the wedding was done. Her staff was very attentive to my husband and me at our wedding. Read more Melanie worked with every step of the way made sure that whatever I wanted for the wedding was done. Her staff was very attentive to my husband and me at our wedding.