Melanie YC Photography

Clarksville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Melanie YC Photography

Melanie YC Photography is a professional wedding photography service in Nashville/Clarksville, Tennessee. Melanie Nam is a highly trained and talented photographer who helps couples feel their best behind the camera for a perfect wedding day collection. She offers affordable, high quality photo packages to capture the journey you’ll make as a couple on the big day. Melanie YC Photography services Clarksville and Nashville, Tennessee and the Fort Campbell, Kentucky area.

Melanie YC Photography offers custom wedding packages to suit the needs of all couples and their budgets. She works one on one with you to understand your style, your vision, and your expectations on the big day. Melanie YC Photography services include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Up to 10 hours of coverage
  • Second photographer (included in every package)
  • 350-1000 edited images (depending on your selected package) delivered on DVD
  • Full printing rights to your photos
  • Canvas prints, photo books, and albums

16 Reviews for Melanie YC Photography

16 Melanie YC Photography Reviews

Vata
Featured
Vata Hernandez

Married on 06/09/2019

Melanie is an AMAZING photographer!!

Melanie is an AMAZING photographer! We had her for our wedding and were very impressed with how our pictures turned out despite us never having been professionally photographed. We received nonstop ... Read more compliments from our family and friends! On the wedding day, she was on time, professional and very flexible with our needs and schedule. She is very knowledge such as suggesting us on how to pose (we absolutely need it!). She was able to capture the most memorable moments like we were taking a video but with better quality. She ended up sending over a thousand pictures within 2 weeks (most people told me it usually takes at least 6 weeks)! She is a great communicator. I planned my wedding from California and she was able to respond to my emails and texts in a timely manner. The price was very reasonable for the quality of her work and time allotted. We did a lot of research and I am so happy that my bridesmaid found her. I would highly recommend her!

T
Tiffany Min

Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding Pictures

She was so cooperative and positive! She gave a really positive vibe that made photographing in the heat so much better. She is also the sweetest! I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for ... Read more a wedding photographer!

Y
Yijong Kim

Married on 05/22/2019

Amazing Excellent Photographer

Photographer Melanie Nam she is Amazing Read more Photographer Melanie Nam she is Amazing