Melanie's Eats and Sweets

Buffalo, NY · View map

About Melanie's Eats and Sweets

We are located at 4220 South Park Avenue in Hamburg/Blasdell. We offer custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies, dessert trays....anything for your celebration at competitive prices! We are able to make custom baked goods for all occasions! We arrange for a tasting for your wedding, we believe that you should know what you are getting. At the tasting we will discuss what your vision is for your cake on your special day, we also are sensitive to budgets and can recommend a variety of options to meet your needs! Our pricing is all inclusive! Do you want a 3/4/5 tier cake with a different flavor/filling on each? THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR THIS! We also do cupcake tree weddings at very competitive pricing! As an added bonus we also offer 15% off your bridal shower desserts with a booked wedding. We also do grooms cakes!

Not into cake? We also do homemade pies and dessert tables!

Need affordable favors? Ask us about our cut out cookies and bride/groom cake pops! Edible favors are ALWAYS a wise investment!

8 Reviews for Melanie's Eats and Sweets

8 Melanie's Eats and Sweets Reviews

L
Lana

Married on 08/11/2018

Our cake was simple, elegant, and delicious! Our guests raved about the cake and the cookie tray we bought. We were so excited that we also had some leftover cake to bring home. Melanie worked with ... Read more our caterer when she brought the cake, so we didn't get to thank her in person on our special day. You won't regret getting your cake from her!

M
Mariah

Married on 09/09/2016

Melanie was amazing to work with! My family purchased a cake from her for my bridal shower, cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner, and we got a cake from her for my wedding. For all of these occasions, we ... Read more told her information about our event, but gave her a lot of freedom with the designs. She was able to make each cake/cupcake unique for each event. I showed her a couple of ideas for my wedding cake, and it turned out gorgeous. At every event, all of my guests were asking where I got the cake from, and couldn’t stop talking about it! At my wedding, I had guests raving about it. I had a lot of questions throughout this process, and Melanie was phenomenal with explaining everything and always more than happy to help. I really can’t say enough good things about her bakery- and I plan to purchase many “goodies” from her in the future! Not to mention, her prices are great!

Cyndi
Cyndi

Married on 08/06/2016

Melanie is an awesome person! Her wedding cake flavors are great. I am enjoying working with her. She is flexible and creative. She was easy to speak with and she heard exactly what I wanted for my ... Read more cake. I give Melanie 5 stars!